Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:27:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: 2-11-15 Caster Changes  (Read 36304 times)
Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2015, 03:02:02 pm »

Increase single target regen time as a start. No one wants another buff to babysit, maybe at least a half hour.  Won't be regulated to buff bot status that way.

Drake is fairly useless atm, but i have found no need to really cast it since the change.  Only reason druid might stay around is too apathetic to raise another class/group.

Is there a way to allow only a certain number of mobs to trigger the proc, anything above does damage. 

OR

Add a torpor like debuff maybe with malo that can't be cured.  Would help you deal w/ physical damage but make you exposed to magic damage as a trade off.

Thank you for the change to ranged mobs, makes pulls for me not require drake anymore.
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2015, 03:18:57 am »

Trying to legitimately heal with cleric but aggro is ridiculous fyi.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2015, 08:24:04 am »

Been healing a ton with cleric, using WoV2 and ST heals in T9, ToFS and no agro issues at all.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2015, 09:19:24 am »

I have found the changes from SoD didn’t affect my game play at all, but then again I only pull like 2 to 3 mobs to my camp at a time and not ½ the zone

I think it more of now people will have to change there game style to more on how the game was intended to be played.
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2015, 11:32:28 am »

New spell file available!
    • Ancestral Honor 9.0 decreased to 132k HP buff (from 200k).
    • Armor of the Crab II increased to 75k HP buff (from 20k).

Not sure if I am reading this  right

But Crab II is showing as "Increase HP when cast by 75k" and  "Increase Max HP by 20K", so still a 20K HP buff?
    Where the Shaman Buff shows as 132k for both Increase HP and Increase Max HP, which is right

Just an observation, if it's right then all is good =)

Thx

Chunka
    Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #65 on: February 19, 2015, 12:01:23 pm »

Have you updated your spell files? I'm getting 75K hps from crab 2.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
    Chieftan

View Profile
    « Reply #66 on: February 19, 2015, 12:31:56 pm »

Yup, 11-02 15, just redownloaded again to make sure

Very strange, O well,  somat my end then, will try again

Chunka
    Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #67 on: February 19, 2015, 01:32:09 pm »

Ohhhh! You mean the description. Yeah, no. Those arent always accurate. Test by seeing what the buff increases your hps by, using /say hp before and after.

Chieftan

View Profile
    « Reply #68 on: February 19, 2015, 01:46:58 pm »

Aye, looks like it works

Forgot about the HP command, and i know inventory counter is wrong
    although taking Crab II off seems to take off 82500 hps, lol, so even that may be wrong

But thanks for info Chunka =)

« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:48:42 pm by Aeryn » Logged

Goth

View Profile
    « Reply #69 on: February 28, 2015, 11:36:43 am »

when I cast crab 1 , the emote says 30,000 HP, but I'm still only getting 10,000 HP buff on my toons
    Chunka
    Legend

View Profile
    « Reply #70 on: March 01, 2015, 12:10:34 am »

taking Crab II off seems to take off 82500 hps, lol, so even that may be wrong

Which is 75000 hps plus the added percent for Oak3.

when I cast crab 1 , the emote says 30,000 HP, but I'm still only getting 10,000 HP buff on my toons

Say hp before the buff and after, and check the difference. Thats how many hps you're getting.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
    Print
    Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
    • Total Members: 6124
    • Latest: Havicck
    Stats
    • Total Posts: 64988
    • Total Topics: 5053
    • Online Today: 172