Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 05:49:26 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Christmas Stuff???  (Read 7132 times)
Rakharth

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2020, 07:53:32 am »

No double loot or nothing?

crusad0r

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 02:02:21 pm »

Hopefully! With this covid thing I haven't been able to do anything with my family so all i got is EQ. Would be awesome to have something to make the end of 2020 a little bit better Wink
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 07:09:52 pm »

WWHEEERRREEEE ARE YOU CHRIIISTTMMMASSS....WHY CAN'T I FIINNNNDDD YOOOUUUU...

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 10:32:06 am »

How did you guys not notice the quad loot for three days straight?

Badkore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 05:48:30 pm »

I was out of town checking the forums for updates, was going to suffer on the laptop had an event been announced.  Unfortunately no that means I didn’t get to see that quad loot was enabled.  Awesome.
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 09:11:43 pm »

No one else did either lol

Zentail

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2020, 09:43:58 pm »

Godtank was joking. There was no quad loot. In case people didn't get the sarcasm in the post (text can be hard to tell sometimes).
Badkore

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 01:12:14 am »

Godtank was joking. There was no quad loot. In case people didn't get the sarcasm in the post (text can be hard to tell sometimes).

That is quite reassuring lol, thank you. Smiley
Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2021, 11:44:00 am »

So there is no Christmas Stuff what so ever?! Shame on you 2020!
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2021, 03:42:29 pm »

.......cricket noises....... think we have been abandoned.

UmmnLala

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 12:44:50 pm »

Something that needs to be remembered with events is, this is a free server!  Akka and Rent don't get paid to help this server out and it wasn't thier's to begin with.  EZ was started and maintained by Hunter before he died, RIP Hunter.  The vision and desire to play on this server was bound to fade after his untimely demise.  I know it sucks, this server was a home for me, and many others, for many years but its fading and nothing will change that.  No personal issues with Akka or Rent but I can all but guarantee that EZ wasn't even a passing thought through either of thier heads during the holidays, especially with the way the last event went.  There are those condescending "thanks for all you do" posts any time there is an event, but it truly is a thankless no reward volunteer job that understandably no one wants anymore.

I like many others have moved on, if all you depend on is events to play on this server maybe its time you move on too and let this server respectfully fade.
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 04:06:50 pm »

I don't see how thanking Akkadius is condescending, and I think they happen around events because Akkadius starts the threads for the events, so people feel like they have his ear in those threads, more so than just posting randomly. I believe Akkadius and Rent both understand what this server means to the people that play it, whether they have the time to invest in developing new content or not. Obviously the population is down some recently, as old content is languishing, and 10.5 didn't take enough time to complete to allow for anything new to be developed in the mean time, but I'm hopeful for some new content this year, and certainly don't doubt that Akkadius will continue to support this server as long as people are interested in playing it.

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 07:09:17 pm »

Something that needs to be remembered with events is, this is a free server!  Akka and Rent don't get paid to help this server out and it wasn't thier's to begin with.  EZ was started and maintained by Hunter before he died, RIP Hunter.  The vision and desire to play on this server was bound to fade after his untimely demise.  I know it sucks, this server was a home for me, and many others, for many years but its fading and nothing will change that.  No personal issues with Akka or Rent but I can all but guarantee that EZ wasn't even a passing thought through either of thier heads during the holidays, especially with the way the last event went.  There are those condescending "thanks for all you do" posts any time there is an event, but it truly is a thankless no reward volunteer job that understandably no one wants anymore.

I like many others have moved on, if all you depend on is events to play on this server maybe its time you move on too and let this server respectfully fade.

Apparently you havent "moved on" if you are stopping by to troll....server isn't "fading"....it is still rolling and the log in #'s aren't down dramatically...would it be nice to have new content?  Of course! Still plenty to do though....maybe able to "beat" 10.5 but I bet no one has all UCv4 on every toon in their army. Just like all the other UC's it takes time to complete them.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 10:13:44 am »

This just all sounds like BS to me. And some kind of empty flattering, dont you think we all know this. i have been here form 2008 and know most of the history on EZ, knew and spoke with hunter. So making this sound like we dont see the work they put in it, is kinda offensive. HW can be turned on and off at there will and that is the onley thing we are hinting at, and not bitching.

But take it how ever you want. But dont think we dont know they have other things to do, and have there own fam they wanna spend time with.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 04:35:36 pm »

Akka puts in time and so does Rent (on occasion). Everyone who has played on this server with any frequency knows this. Honestly I feel your Ip and account should be banned for being so jaded.

On that note. we aren't guaranteed an event. Akka felt that the people earlier this year ruined the spirit of the event and has not wanted to put it back because of it. I'm sure at some point he will either come up with some new event or fully fix the issues that were brought to light earlier this year.
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 321