Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:18:34 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Magelo error  (Read 7102 times)
Tacticulous

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2010, 12:18:09 pm »

When I search for my warrior on Magelo (Tacticulous) I keep getting an error that I have yet to see for any other character I've searched for. The error goes as follows:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mymessage_die() in /home/tpw/public_html/magelo/include/item.php on line 33"

Kinda ominous, would you say?
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 12:27:30 pm »

means you're in the chute to get the hammer...

ban hammer...

kidding kidding

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 12:57:26 pm »

When I search for my warrior on Magelo (Tacticulous) I keep getting an error that I have yet to see for any other character I've searched for. The error goes as follows:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function mymessage_die() in /home/tpw/public_html/magelo/include/item.php on line 33"

Kinda ominous, would you say?

I know it happens on at least one other toon Smiley I wouldn't worry about it, probably a problem in that copy of the database, I'd imagine next time Hunter updates the magelo database it will fix it.
Baelin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 11:33:23 am »

How often is Magelo updated?  I wanted to show a co-worker what I picked up last night and it doesn't display my current gear.

Just curious if this is updated every so often or if it's a direct feed from the database

Baelin
Lzert

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:13:26 pm »

My understanding is it's a complete copy of the database, though I'm not sure how often Hunter updates it.

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 09:54:39 pm »

I haven't updated the Magelo Database yet since it went up. I'll do it manually soon, and set it up to do it maybe auto every 24 hr.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 06:58:48 am »

I haven't updated the Magelo Database yet since it went up. I'll do it manually soon, and set it up to do it maybe auto every 24 hr.

i know.. my mage been 70 for almost 2 weeks lol.. still shows up 58 haha

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Tacticulous

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 07:57:47 pm »

Update

Even with the new DB push to Magelo, still getting the same error. Still have yet to see another character with this issue.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 06:43:34 am »

Update

Even with the new DB push to Magelo, still getting the same error. Still have yet to see another character with this issue.

It's funny, same toon that I know of that is broken in the first one is broken in this one. Wonder if it's something the two of you share in common.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 09:28:07 am »

Updated today.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 10:25:42 am »

Updated today.

Weirdly enough the broken toon I've mentioned to you before is still broken through all 3 of these Magelo updates. Not sure if there is a common thread on the toons that can't load in magelo.
Tacticulous

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 11:57:06 am »

Still doesn't work.

Strange because when we first had a Magelo here I could pull up this character (allbeit, his stats were wrong but I could atleast look at him). Since the update to Magelo, and the re-introducing of it to the public, I can not view this character now.
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 03:08:03 am »

why not using replication with slave in read only ?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 232