Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:21:41 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 346475 times)
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: May 21, 2013, 10:49:05 am »

iban  app for the Iphone duh!

I'll take 12.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: July 27, 2013, 04:43:42 pm »

Guy with the name "Cuntish" (sorry). Purposely rolled to troll.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 27, 2013, 06:09:33 pm »

Provide a link of his magelo to Hunter. A lot of times I will still post stuff here so there is established history and nice examples but I always send a short message over to Hunter to make his job a little easier. This one falls well within his naming policy, good call.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 27, 2013, 08:37:20 pm »

Even without the naming policy this seems like a fantastic candidate for an IP ban. Not my call, of course.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 28, 2013, 01:01:21 am »

anyone can tell me what  "Cuntish" is? that would be great for me! is it any slang? like jizz* sorry for callin it ;p

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 28, 2013, 02:01:38 am »

Cunt = Female genitalia.  One of the more offensive terms to call a person outside a racial slur.
Cuntish = Like a cunt, so in that way he chose the perfect name. Smiley
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 28, 2013, 11:21:57 am »

Cunt is a derogatory way to say female genitalia. Its like when people say "dick" instead of penis.

I was thinking the same thing Lerxst, he couldn't have picked a better name.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 28, 2013, 01:17:41 pm »

Me being the "nerd trying to have some sense of authority in my pathetic life" that I am, I sent the info to Hunter (positive I am not the only one). Issue resolved. Thanks again, Boss.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 167