Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:25:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Database Access and Source / Quest Code Submissions  (Read 3231 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2010, 01:00:23 am »

The only people that have access to the EZ Server Database is Hunter and Basher.

The only Guide or GM that we allow are people that we know IRL, and even they do not have access to the database. Wickedcast is the only assisting GM at this time.

There have been concerns about other users submitting code to me and gaining access to the database. Any user is welcome to submit some source or quest code. After I review the code to see if its safe, I may or may not use it. I do not give out access to the database to anyone, even to those that submit custom code.

As for this website, including Magelo and Char Mover, I downloaded these directly from the websites that provide them, and no user on EZ Server has any code in those programs to steal your passwords or access to the database, even though a few trouble makers on our server would like to make people believe so. Its the same code that other servers are using on their websites.

We are currently not accepting any offers to help us with being a Guide or GM. But you can submit custom quest if you like, and it will be up to Hunter and Basher if we decide to use them, after we review the code of course. Please do not ask us to be a GM on EZ Server. Hunter and Basher only trust people that we know IRL. We don't want someone doing a Nerd Rage on our DB if we make them a GM.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 05:09:15 am by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988