Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 04:46:59 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Print
Author Topic: T10 Bugs/Problems/Questions  (Read 185935 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 01, 2015, 11:26:06 am »

Instances enabled yet?

Nope. CoH and instances are not coming.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 01, 2015, 11:46:35 am »

Would nudes of me basting myself like a turkey in a baby pool change ur mind??

Keeze
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 01, 2015, 11:50:06 am »

Would nudes of me basting myself like a turkey in a baby pool change ur mind??

That seems like the kind of thing I am really intrigued to see now, but then would regret it after I had...

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 01, 2015, 12:13:38 pm »

Found the Gnoll boss: Lord Venombite !! Upon death he attempted to award 2 of my Sarnak guys with tier and failed.

Crucielz has found a INVALID ITEM ID IN VARLINK!
Cruciel has found a INVALID ITEM ID IN VARLINK!

Only 3/17 of my guys are on Gnoll faction hehe, they didn't get anything  Cheesy
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 01, 2015, 12:37:55 pm »

Just killed Orc Thundermaker in a 53-player raid. He attempted to award 3 non-orc people with tier and failed.

Brunaa has found a INVALID ITEM ID IN VARLINK!
Gabrina has found a INVALID ITEM ID IN VARLINK!
Dibobobi has found a INVALID ITEM ID IN VARLINK!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2015, 12:51:09 pm »

Ah, I found it. It's a display error. Apologies. I'll hop in later today to spawn you both a new Venombite and Thundermaker!

-Hate

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2015, 01:59:03 pm »

Just cleared the entire Sarnak fortress. Spawned 11 Orc mini's, 3 Orc Juggernauts, and ~10 Orc triggers. I so confuzzled.
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2015, 02:48:35 pm »

Instances enabled yet?

Nope. CoH and instances are not coming.

-Hate

Don't care about the COH.   When you say instances are not coming...do you mean...ever?   Or just not coming for.... a while?   lol

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2015, 03:14:12 pm »

Readon i ask last time i was there i got trained non stop. Wasnt intentional just that the zone sucks trying to pull less than 3 and every 15 mins a horde of mobs would come flying back from this person who just wiped, wiping me.

Keeze
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2015, 03:38:06 pm »

For what it's worth, I'll throw my vote for instancing being allowed.  I'm old and antisocial these days, I don't want to play with any of you  Tongue

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2015, 06:58:13 pm »

1st Thundermaker kill after changes, Blarr gets boots (weee).
2nd Thundermaker kill, Kruciel gets boots (finally weeee).
3rd Thundermaker kill, nothing (awww).
4th Thundermaker kill, WAR wrist (weee).
5th Thundermaker kill, WAR wrist (weee).

1st Venombite kill, CLR DRU SHM all get boots (weee).
2nd Venombite kill, CLR DRU SHM all get a wrist (weee).
3rd Venombite kill, CLR DRU SHM all get a wrist (weee).
4th Venombite kill, CLR gets helm (doh)
5th Venombite kill, DRU gets helm (hmm)
6th Venombite kill, SHM gets helm (ok fine weee).
7th Venombite kill, nothing  Embarrassed
8th Venombite kill, nothing  Embarrassed (edit: nvm I am dumb they were out of quests)

Few Sharpclaws thru the day, few chromatium fragments.
0 Beast of Burden spawns all day long, odd.
1 Vamp Lord, 1 Robe.

Turned in Qeynos Exiles quest, no clue what it did. (not asking for a handout if it's a hidden thing, just curious if I should be running around qeynos mindlessly hailing npcs or it is just no reward)
Turned in Undead artifact quest, no clue what it did. (tho I think you said you were adding the reward pool for it soon, but I had already turned it in)
Warrior finished Weapon collect quest, just 666 more plagueborn.. to ... go   Kiss

As far as trying to spawn Den Mother, spent a few more rounds today killing "a sunderock basilisk" "a wild basilisk hatching" "tamed basilisk hatching" and "basilisk spawnling" I killed at least 20 of all of them during the entire day, nada. Not sure what else to say, every other mob in the zone died plenty of times. I even killed sick slingers for two full spawns. Starting to guess it's just a % based spawn, rather than spawn counter and my RNG is just poop.

As for Vaxxol, I killed every single sarnak in the zone twice. I full cleared the undead sarnak once during a night-time. No show from him all day long. Not sure what else to try really, killed enough sarnak to finish an entire kill 750 quest. Sarnak trigger / mini seem to be non-existent by the way. Every time I cleared the Sarnak Fort, it was spawning Orcs all over the place. I only saw 2 Sarnak Mini's the entire day, and more of them died than any other faction. Seems fishy.

Venombite's trigger seems to be autospawning, possibly from the orc vs gnoll fighting all day? I didn't touch gnolls almost all day and I kept seeing it pop up over and over. I'd say whatever spawns him needs to be doubled, or even tripled. 8 kills and I wasn't even trying to spawn him, whereas 5 kills on Thundermaker, who i was actively trying to spawn all day long now that warrior tier is dropping. Venombite seems to be extremely random in how many times he teleports and where he teleports to. When he teleports to the "Miner spawn" location, it is fucking brutal. He trains 20+ mobs on your face and then after you kill him you have to gate out to clear archer aggro, otherwise every single respawn for the Gnoll vs Orc war will chain aggro from the archers and you get a stream of nonstop gnolls in your face.

On a rather important note, multiple people now have made the mistake of picking the wrong faction on certain characters. I know you had planned adding a chance to change factions once the max faction rank was achieved, but these people are already on the verge of rage-quit due to lack of information (even though it was clear as day to me and some others, English is not everyone's strong suit on EZ) and the fact they had no idea what the gear did, or that Orc was the only set with the tank bonuses + super HP. If people have to choose between maxing faction twice to get out of their mistake, it's going to snowball into a shitstorm like no other. I suggest still adding the option to level the other faction once you finish, but also add a "hard reset" for mistakes that RESETS all 3 factions to -750 and basically starts you over from the Roaming Gnome, allowing you to start completely fresh, whereas the max faction option would retain the faction and allow you to simply start working on a different one. Honestly, there's no reason to think people are going to accept being locked in to a super-long grind for gear they don't want just so they can start the proper super long grind   Wink
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 12:42:05 pm by Kruciel » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2015, 09:12:18 am »

As for Vaxxol, I killed every single sarnak in the zone twice. I full cleared the undead sarnak once during a night-time. No show from him all day long. Not sure what else to try really, killed enough sarnak to finish an entire kill 750 quest. Sarnak trigger / mini seem to be non-existent by the way. Every time I cleared the Sarnak Fort, it was spawning Orcs all over the place. I only saw 2 Sarnak Mini's the entire day, and more of them died than any other faction. Seems fishy.

This trigger, while simple, may be too complex to figure out. It's just as painfully easy as Zerka, yet everyone is overlooking the obvious. :-)

Venombite's trigger seems to be autospawning, possibly from the orc vs gnoll fighting all day? I didn't touch gnolls almost all day and I kept seeing it pop up over and over. I'd say whatever spawns him needs to be doubled, or even tripled. 8 kills and I wasn't even trying to spawn him, whereas 5 kills on Thundermaker, who i was actively trying to spawn all day long now that warrior tier is dropping. Venombite seems to be extremely random in how many times he teleports and where he teleports to. When he teleports to the "Miner spawn" location, it is fucking brutal. He trains 20+ mobs on your face and then after you kill him you have to gate out to clear archer aggro, otherwise every single respawn for the Gnoll vs Orc war will chain aggro from the archers and you get a stream of nonstop gnolls in your face.

I need to have him port, wipe aggro, and then stay immune (think shadow 2.0). I'll try to get that in today.

On a rather important note, multiple people now have made the mistake of picking the wrong faction on certain characters. I know you had planned adding a chance to change factions once the max faction rank was achieved, but these people are already on the verge of rage-quit due to lack of information (even though it was clear as day to me and some others, English is not everyone's strong suit on EZ) and the fact they had no idea what the gear did, or that Orc was the only set with the tank bonuses + super HP. If people have to choose between maxing faction twice to get out of their mistake, it's going to snowball into a shitstorm like no other. I suggest still adding the option to level the other faction once you finish, but also add a "hard reset" for mistakes that RESETS all 3 factions to -750 and basically starts you over from the Roaming Gnome, allowing you to start completely fresh, whereas the max faction option would retain the faction and allow you to simply start working on a different one. Honestly, there's no reason to think people are going to accept being locked in to a super-long grind for gear they don't want just so they can start the proper super long grind   Wink

The option to "start" another faction once completing one is doable.

As for a hard reset during....not so sure. Each faction's armor set has benefits for every setup (tank, melee dps, caster dps, buff-bots), but certain sets are slightly favorable towards a setup. I will add in a bit to allow starting up another faction for now. If rage-quit is already on the agenda, I'm not sure how players progressed to T10, unless it was through following the WIKI guides. :-P

-Hate
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 09:26:06 am by hateborne » Logged

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2015, 01:03:10 pm »

a bandit cutthroat just flurried me and swung 20 times. I guees this one somehow slipped thru noticing because they hit like babies and usually come with many friends, so it's hard to see the combat log.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2015, 01:37:53 pm »

This trigger, while simple, may be too complex to figure out. It's just as painfully easy as Zerka, yet everyone is overlooking the obvious. :-)
-Hate

I'm not really sure I'd call a complex NPC death counter system involving a boss spawning depleting the counters of other bosses entirely, based on his former spawn # counters which were never reduced when people cried to make him easier to spawn, resulting in said boss cockblocking the other. Ya, I don't think many people found that easy to figure out  Grin

I'll put some more work into the undead sarnak today, since that's all it really could be at this point, other than standing in his room, /sitting on his chair and singing a song on one foot.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 01:39:34 pm by Kruciel » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2015, 02:21:43 pm »

-Hate

I'm not really sure I'd call a complex NPC death counter system involving a boss spawning depleting the counters of other bosses entirely, based on his former spawn # counters which were never reduced when people cried to make him easier to spawn, resulting in said boss cockblocking the other. Ya, I don't think many people found that easy to figure out  Grin

I'll put some more work into the undead sarnak today, since that's all it really could be at this point, other than standing in his room, /sitting on his chair and singing a song on one foot.

The hill giant was literally kill # of X, # of Y, and # of Z with a randomized 2 - 4h between checking (if kill count met, spawn boss, else reroll 2-4h for next check). THAT WAS LITERALLY IT FOR HILL GIANT.

It was not mechanically precise and spammable, thus butthurt.  Tongue

-Hate

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats