Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:21:13 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Crafted Augments  (Read 11413 times)
Goth

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2013, 10:20:44 am »

I'm not sure on the crafted Augments or what they do...

before the put the time and the PP into it ...should I augment this on my War?... or just keep / stick with the  4x V anger Augs

if so what one should i work on?
Firestrike 
icestrike
ninjastrike 

if not what class benefits the most from them?

my War full T2 with a lvl 9 Scorers Charm

Thanks
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:52:07 am »

For now stick with the anger augs on your warrior.  When t2 was the top I had 4 epics and I kept 2 with AE augs and 2 with single target.  You could probably get away with doing 1 single target aug for agro and the rest AE.

DPS augs are for your melee attackers and with sorc charms they will increase your group's dps a lot.
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:53:31 am »

Keep with the Anger Augs. I would swap out one V for a IV

« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 11:56:46 am by Premador » Logged
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 12:22:54 pm »

Keep with the Anger Augs. I would swap out one V for a IV

so have one of each aug in  in both 3.0 .. so i would have 2 V and 2 IV  ... or 3 V and 1 IV ?
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 03:50:10 pm »

Epic 1 anger 4 and anger 5
Epic 2 Anger 5 anger 5

Basically with the Anger 4 you can keep aggro on your main target. Anger 5's AOE does some damage and pulls any mobs to you so they dont eat your squishies.

Tier 2/3/4 bosses all spawn adds.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 03:51:36 pm »

nomnom Squishes

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 08:19:04 pm »

what about my Paladin? should i aug him?
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2013, 08:21:50 pm »

Firestrike  when you can of course  PAL/SK/Zerk

NS/IS Monk/Ranger/Rogue/Bard

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 08:27:56 am »

OK, I've added another war to my team... what would be the best way to Aug them both where my secondary tank will not pull argo from the main  tank and bounce around my target... but if the main tank goes down.... My Squishes don't get eaten!

main war is T2

Epic 1 anger 4 and anger 5
Epic 2 Anger 5 anger 5

the war i just added is T1

Epic 1 ~ anger 4 and anger 5
Epic 2 ~Anger 4  (none yet)

sorry i use to play a wiz on live ...

thanks

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 09:46:07 am »

Honestly....most players use a pally and a war in the group. Pally is mostly to keep group heals/cures going, either by himself, or with another healer in group....and if warrior eats it the pally uses Dread Gaze and takes over. I have a second warrior, but really no point to using him; all he does is take up space in a group/raid that would be better served by a DPS class (which a warrior is most definitely not....at least not til much, MUCH higher tiers). If you're wanting to aug melee, the best to aug are IMO monk, rogue or ranger....probably in about that order.

You'll find that for the most part, if players here add a second warrior to a group its so they can drop another UW on em.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Goth

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 10:09:06 am »

I Have a full T2 Pally in my group ... i just aug him last night  with 2 VI FS Aug

i also have a nearly T2 ranger in the group. I think I might  be Auging him with VI NS... but not sure on the investment yet

lol i have just about every class (some 2 but no monk)that is nearly T2 and they all 3.0

my computer will only box 5 toons at once,
i was thinking either

as my main trio would be pally,war and healer.. but a group of 5

2 pally, 2 war and a healer
2 pally, 1 war, 1 ranger, healer
1 pally, 1 war,1 bard, healer

maybe i'll lvl up my Rogue and make a monk for

1 Pally, 1 War, 1 healer, 1 ranger 1 rogue or monk 

i have been just playing around with all the toons to see what works, before i move on the HoH .... how much harder is HoH from T2?

« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 10:31:15 am by Goth » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 11:09:57 am »

2 pally, 1 war, 1 ranger, healer
1 pally, 1 war,1 bard, healer

Top is probably overkill on heals, but will keep you alive.
Second is probably better. Bard is awesome.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013, 01:07:23 pm »

Bards are okay at the moment but I wouldn't say great.  Mine is only in t5 at the moment but the AC spell and TB3 are sort of the only good songs they have I think.  The increased spell damage one doesnt work, the haste ones dont work, the attack ones cap pretty easily, the regen one is okay but the clicky effect sort of makes it moot.   They do get to use NS augs though so they can dps with a sorc41 alright.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013, 01:15:09 pm »

Bards are okay at the moment but I wouldn't say great.  Mine is only in t5 at the moment but the AC spell and TB3 are sort of the only good songs they have I think.  The increased spell damage one doesnt work, the haste ones dont work, the attack ones cap pretty easily, the regen one is okay but the clicky effect sort of makes it moot.   They do get to use NS augs though so they can dps with a sorc41 alright.

Increased Spell Damage doesn't work on augs (only casted spells), Haste is pretty much capped, Nilipus' Stampede of the Wee is a nice buffer zone, and Tempest Blade is useful, and mana regen is useful for the few of us toting casters.

Oh and Bard 5.0+ gives One Man Band, which is fairly sexy.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013, 01:43:49 pm »

I'm still gimping along in T5 as well (9 left!!) and I can tell you that I see a massive difference between running Abyss with bard and without....and thats with only a chanter nuking/dotting. Bard adds a ton to kill speed for me....and survivability. More so if I run the wizzie in group. And yes, bard added a ton with or without NS6's and sorc charm.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 243