Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:19:55 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Crafted Augments  (Read 11412 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 02:08:48 pm »

I'm still gimping along in T5 as well (9 left!!) and I can tell you that I see a massive difference between running Abyss with bard and without....and thats with only a chanter nuking/dotting. Bard adds a ton to kill speed for me....and survivability. More so if I run the wizzie in group. And yes, bard added a ton with or without NS6's and sorc charm.

I run SK, CLR, BRD, WIZ, WIZ, WIZ. The spell damage bonus is noticeable, the mana regen is helpful, the buffer zone (Nilipus) helps me not randomly lose wizards, and the UC'ed damage is respectable with NS5 x2 (and nothing else).

Oh yeah, One Man Band (5.0+ click) is AOE friendlies. Not group, AOE friendlies. That's why it's named as such. One character can buff all those in range (but not necessarily grouped/raided).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 04:27:18 pm »

Ah I figured out why I didn't even notice that ancient call of power was increasing spell damage.  It only does 30% and doesn't stack with curious creation (25%) or Ro's Flaming Familiar (25%) so that entire song is increasing spell damage by 5%.

I don't have curious creation II yet but it does 50% so with that buff on Hate your wizzies should not see any spell damage increase.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 04:37:00 pm »

Ah I figured out why I didn't even notice that ancient call of power was increasing spell damage.  It only does 30% and doesn't stack with curious creation (25%) or Ro's Flaming Familiar (25%) so that entire song is increasing spell damage by 5%.

I don't have curious creation II yet but it does 50% so with that buff on Hate your wizzies should not see any spell damage increase.

Song and spell bonuses should be separate. Even so, it's 30% of BASE damage. If spell does 100 normally (but 500 with UC), you would only see 130 (or 530 UCed) damage.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 08:43:12 pm »

Song and spell bonuses should be separate. Even so, it's 30% of BASE damage. If spell does 100 normally (but 500 with UC), you would only see 130 (or 530 UCed) damage.

-Hate

Yeah I understand how its 30% of the base.  That doesn't get around the fact that once you are in t5 and have curious creation 2 the song is useless for wizards.  And before t5 it is only 5%.  Maybe I am crazy, but I did test it and those were the results.  Maybe familiar buffs are coded oddly so they don't stack with the bard song.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 243