Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:45:08 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Users suspended / banned for chat  (Read 19075 times)
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 03:01:39 am »

Gratz on the unban of Dany, good to hear

b33tlejuice

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 03:30:40 am »

glad ta hear it xD
Icarus327

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 08:53:07 pm »

i dont want to be a burden. but its unfair to unban someone and not the rest because of their reputation. the crime that was committed was the same and the punishment should also be the same, i guess this is just a reflection of corruption in the social arena of america. shame on you hunter
Untalented

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 09:19:31 pm »

lol at Nicarus....that guy was just annoying...thanks hunter!

Totally agree
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 10:12:51 pm »

i dont want to be a burden. but its unfair to unban someone and not the rest because of their reputation. the crime that was committed was the same and the punishment should also be the same, i guess this is just a reflection of corruption in the social arena of america. shame on you hunter

Other than log on and whine in OOC you really wasn't doing much besides causing drama.

Icarus327

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 11:29:42 pm »

i had my bad days yes, but overall i felt that i was a productive member of the ez server. i got 2 epic 3.0s and helped a lot of people get epics/gear/keyed too. i dont understand why so many people hate me enough to not want me back (although i already made another character with a separate account). im not trying to bother anyone and yes ive learned that certain things should be left for private chat and not the whole server to see. hopefully this issue can be resolved in a different manner.
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 02:41:58 am »

Well, all i can say is woot for Dany, solid/functioning member of EZ server.

Scootz
Rezniron

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 10:35:12 am »

He said after he reviewed the screenshots/videos he decided to let danny off with a warning. Obviously if you asked him to look at your screenshots/videos again, he probably did and saw no reason to change his mind. Hunter has done this for plenty of no name people. look at that one guy who went from a 7 day to 1 day suspension. He has been one of the most understanding GM i've seen in a long time.
Karbuk

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 06:49:08 pm »

Hunter has been doing an excellent job and under no circumstances whatsoever should anyone judge his decisions when it comes to his server...not out loud anyway lol....He can ban or suspend people for no reason if he really wanted too or if as he would say "mood" isnt right Smiley, he does 1000 things at once and does it to the best of his abilities each thing and it should be more than good enough for everyone...take it easy Icarus Tongue
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 08:25:42 pm »

BTW Icarius, if you would like to see what may have led to your banning check out this topic i posted about. towards the bottom you can read what you typed.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=112.0

Icarus327

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 01:05:50 pm »

ya idk really, people got offended by the convo and isnt really my problem. i made a new account and new characters and i already have a few lvl 70s. no big deal. i just feel bad for the people who actually have to sit there and record this stuff and see who's doing what. that would be the worst job lol
sebekl

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 02:52:30 pm »

ya idk really, people got offended by the convo and isnt really my problem. i made a new account and new characters and i already have a few lvl 70s. no big deal. i just feel bad for the people who actually have to sit there and record this stuff and see who's doing what. that would be the worst job lol

Well technically its everyones job.  EZserver is a people policed server and hunter has said that over and over.  Its not one persons job, everyone should police each other to make it an environment for everyone to enjoy.  If ya dont like it there are plenty of other servers.
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 03:10:28 pm »

I think people just want to get others banned to possibly lower server population...and make Lower Guk Fighters guild drops easier to get a camp.

LoL
frs129

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 09:18:07 pm »

ya idk really, people got offended by the convo and isnt really my problem. i made a new account and new characters and i already have a few lvl 70s no big deal..

You engage in a 15 minute long discussion about rape and the problem lay with the people who were offended... Do you even remember what you ooc'd sir? I will agree with the ban being no big deal however. I thought your little quips deserved much more.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 12:07:06 am »

Yes you could say babysitting folks like you is a terrible job, but someone has to do it. May as well be me.
Luckily im not the one with banning authority, i would have made sure there was no way to come back. But thats why Hunter is the lead and im just a player *shrug*

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 243