Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 03:26:58 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 584375 times)
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: December 30, 2015, 08:37:11 pm »

Rymo,

This is because I was made aware that dispel effects were dispelling effects intended to be undispellable. The stonewall on the Black Priest is a great example of something not intended to be dispelled. Most of the Stonewall effects should CORRECTLY be undispellable now (include SK/PAL stonewall from augs).

-Hate
[/quote]
Is it still removing dots from necro?

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Rymo

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: December 30, 2015, 08:57:41 pm »

Is black priest killable?

it was not. hp 95-100%. attacked by uw11 x4 + malo.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: December 30, 2015, 10:23:10 pm »

Yeah, unless there is a mechanic we dont know about if the BP has stonewall up he's unkillable.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #873 on: December 31, 2015, 05:33:02 am »

Thank you Rymo, I loved the image this painted.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: December 31, 2015, 11:18:49 am »

Public PoK, using an oven or any other static trade container I get the error "Server is not aware of the tradeskill container you are trying to use", and character errors out not allowing you to interact with ANY other object (cant click an item, cant open doors, etc) unless you log out or zone. Try the same in a PoK instance or any other zone with tradeskill containers and it works fine.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: December 31, 2015, 11:35:59 am »

See the warning here for in depth explanation:

This is not a trap link
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #876 on: December 31, 2015, 02:53:17 pm »

Yep, changed the other wiki and the ezguide to reflect this as well. Just hoping it gets fixed sometime.

Also updated the guide and wiki to point to Reddwarf's new visual walkthrough
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:18:04 pm by Chunka » Logged

RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: December 31, 2015, 05:14:36 pm »

I will update the crafter guide also, ref the JC updates, and send to Chunka and Darpey to update on both wiki's
Doing a MQ2 guide atm in similar fashion, will send them as well when done

Red
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 05:17:22 pm by RedDwarf » Logged

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #878 on: January 01, 2016, 09:06:51 pm »

Wiki is updated - New Crafter's Guide available for download on Crafter's Guild Quest page

Thanks RedDwarf!

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Moruk

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 02, 2016, 08:50:51 pm »

Some ToFS mirror are messed up.

(with group of 6)
- zone into tofs1, click on mirror to port to tserrina's room: all toons port fine
- click mirror to go to floor 6 with character 1 : ports fine
- click mirror to go to floor 6 with character 2 : ports fine
- click mirror to go to floor 6 with character 3 : character wont port.  clicking with toons 4,5,6 wont port them either

Some amount of time has to pass before the mirror will start working again for any toon.  Once it starts working again, it usually will only work for 1 or 2 more toons and you have to wait for it to start working again to port the rest of the group.

The mirror to port to Vhal Sera's room works the same way - meaning that it's not a group port, every toon has to click it individually.  But it doesnt suffer the same problems as the previous mirror, all toons port the first time they click it.

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 04, 2016, 03:41:43 am »

T8 DPS axe Crystalline Maurading Axe is primary only, wouldn't be posting here if it didn't also have rogue listed as a useable class.  This item tricked me so bad. looted it on my rogue and said, "Well fuck, can't use in offhand".

Also, if I remember correctly previous tier axes aren't rogue useable.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 05:03:01 am by Brannyn » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 04, 2016, 06:16:05 am »

Is black priest killable?

Just changed up the buff to one that doesn't spam lifetap on strike. Let's see if that helps. :-D

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 04, 2016, 09:06:24 am »

thx, I shall check this out lata tonight $$

Momentum

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: January 09, 2016, 12:45:50 pm »

PoFire mobs are healing back up to 100% if you don't kill them fast enough. I did a fairly large pull and about half way thru killing everything they all went back to 100%. Maybe this is when the zone does a scale check?

No toons entered or left the zone during this time. Mobs originally con'd yellow and continued to con yellow the whole fight.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #884 on: January 10, 2016, 01:56:08 pm »

PoFire mobs are healing back up to 100% if you don't kill them fast enough. I did a fairly large pull and about half way thru killing everything they all went back to 100%. Maybe this is when the zone does a scale check?

No toons entered or left the zone during this time. Mobs originally con'd yellow and continued to con yellow the whole fight.

Just fixed. New instances or reboot will fix this.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988