Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:51:47 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Updates - Donations, Upcoming AA Update, T10 Testing etc.  (Read 18634 times)
Poker-ecaf

i found my true love ! ( EZ 4ever )

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2016, 12:44:48 pm »

Alrazor ... hello

i watch Magelo and seen u are 71 sorry but whatever u lost u can get easy again in a short time ... isnt like u lost an T8 Monk with UW IX and UCv2 + UCv3 ( 75%) done ... no pain create an new one !!!

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2016, 05:29:15 pm »

Will literally take you 5 or 6 days of semi steady play (call it 20 hours or so) to recover a BST and a cleric to match the profiles of those 2 characters if you hit Nexus whenever anyone offers a buff. If you man up, roll an actual tank (war or maybe SK), another healer (pally, surely) and a couple decent dps (say zerker and necro) and box a 6 man team you could get ALL of them to at least Alrazors gear level in that time.....and thats being very conservative.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2016, 06:27:50 am »

I vote for necro...guy has a way of reviving dead posts so maybe that is his niche  Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2016, 02:50:26 am »

Hi guys,

I've managed to recover my BST, yes yes yes  Cheesy Grin Cheesy
Back on track.....

Kind regards,
Alrazor
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2016, 03:47:00 am »

Hi guys,

I need your advice.

I have now following chars : BST, MAG, SK, CLER, PALLY and WAR
They have ALL an epic 3.0 and some are auged with ninja, mossy tundra, .. and some have a Oracle or Guardian charm lvl25.
I would like to box 3 or more as I did a couple of years ago.

What should I do to progress and which characters should I give most attention ? (And dropping others ?)

With kind regards,
Alrazor
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2016, 02:22:07 pm »

War should be your priority allways.

Pally would be #2

Mage would be #3

Cleric/sk/BST are the left overs...
if you just want to 3 box the war pally mage would be strong until the end game...

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2016, 12:16:11 pm »

I didn't know where else to post this so I'm choosing here.

tl;dr - AAXP will only work for AAs, Ring of the Ages, Mask of the Ages, and Earring of the Ages. New ___ of the Ages will use different systems/forms of progression as AAXP is simply not viable for meaningful gains outside of explosively large values (which, like our HP/Damage situation, is not good).
In the exp thread from October.

I wanted to give me 2cents since it seems this is still the plan if I understand correctly. I may not be as accomplished as many who have come and gone and are still here on this server, but I've been off and on on this server for a very long time. When RoA was changed to be AAs I was excited. The idea of things being implemented on this server that were to me, something I could do outside of trying to progress tiers to advance my character. To allow me the opportunity to possible do things I couldn't before from spending time upgrading this ring. Later there has been more stuff added and it excited me greatly. I may be more fond of the AA system then I should, but when I think of EQ, I think of AAs. I know in the grand scheme of things a grind is a grind whether it is AAs or not, but I am just attached to the AA system. Reasons I always come back to EZ when I get the craving for EQ is because of said system, the idea that there was powerful gear I could build up with AAs. I know it sounds silly, but please somehow reevaluate your plan for AAs if you have not already. Again, that thread was 6 months ago so I could be venting for no reason.

With that being said, I would like to see the AA system expanded in AAs. I'm talking about a paragon type system similar to D3. Something like planar power that could be upgraded infinitely. Class specific AAs that could be upgrade infinitely (with a rising cost of course).

I propose to just rid yourself of what sounds like large numbers is just cut EXP gains across the board by 75% and lower the current AA reqs on upgrading things like RoA by 75%. I then propose to solve the r100 rings for a new players, cut exp gains from anything before HoH by like another 75%. Doing so doesn't require any nerfing of the exp mask imo.

Again, I apologize if this has already been talked about to death, but I love the AA system and really wanted to give my opinion though probably irrelevant.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2016, 12:28:24 pm »

With the warrior in the group the SK IMO is about as useful as a second set of tits on a nun....sure, fun to look at and in theory cool, but you're never gonna get any use out of em. Pick one or the other, were it me, war or SK. All in all I'd take the war, but some like the SK....I guess they like second rate tanking, smaller pulls and way lower dps Cheesy

Were it me I'd add some AE dps to the mix, which means necro (my first choice and atm my highest AE dps class) or zerker. BST according to Hate is decent dps. My parses dont match his results, but parsing here is always a bitch. Cleric....keep, you'll need it. So all in all I'd add a necro (OK dps initially, ungodly later) or zerker (awesome AE and solid ST dps right out of the box, still strong if a little behind necro later) and drop the SK. After that....work on a 2nd dps group, you'll probably need it.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Momentum

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2016, 04:53:54 pm »

I propose to just rid yourself of what sounds like large numbers is just cut EXP gains across the board by 75% and lower the current AA reqs on upgrading things like RoA by 75%.

There was a pretty big discussion about this a number of months ago. I believe this is exactly what Hate wanted to implement. Everything would be scaled by a large percentage to help avoid unreasonably large numbers of AA. Unfortunately, enough people complained about the possibility of their 1000% donation clicky or their MoE getting nerfed (in reality it would actually just be scaled) so Hate nixed the whole idea and said we would just move away from AA in the future.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2016, 05:02:51 pm »

I propose to just rid yourself of what sounds like large numbers is just cut EXP gains across the board by 75% and lower the current AA reqs on upgrading things like RoA by 75%.

There was a pretty big discussion about this a number of months ago. I believe this is exactly what Hate wanted to implement. Everything would be scaled by a large percentage to help avoid unreasonably large numbers of AA. Unfortunately, enough people complained about the possibility of their 1000% donation clicky or their MoE getting nerfed (in reality it would actually just be scaled) so Hate nixed the whole idea and said we would just move away from AA in the future.

Aww, I thought the idea was to just nerf the mask somehow, my bad for reading over that.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 232