Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 11:56:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Botter Suspended! (01-19-16)  (Read 12913 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 06:32:17 pm »

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 11:11:36 pm »

Why not just let people bot? theres only 20 people that play on the server, the content is obnoxiously monotonus, people will still donate, everyone plays in their own instance who cares.

You're welcome to leave if EZ is that uninteresting to you.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 08:07:04 am »

I sold my account and left a long time ago. I just check in from time to time.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 10:52:27 am »

If he openly admits to selling the account then ban his forum access and his toons.....just saying....

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Thos

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 10:57:27 am »

Not sure if this belongs here but one positive about T10 being a non instance zone is.. self policing of botting. 

Honestly it's annoying that hate has to waste his time on skimming through logs and removing items when he could be fixing bugs and working on content.
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2016, 01:26:41 pm »

If he openly admits to selling the account then ban his forum access and his toons.....just saying....
+1

DO NOT SELL OR MAKE REAL MONEY TRADES (RMT)
Selling accounts or items for actual real money currency is not allowed on EZ Server.  This includes buying, selling, trading, or giving away of any money, items, or accounts. Anyone caught doing this will have the accounts banned and the items deleted.

I sold my account and left a long time ago. I just check in from time to time.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:30:48 pm by Darpey » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2016, 01:53:36 pm »

Why not just let people bot? theres only 20 people that play on the server, the content is obnoxiously monotonus, people will still donate, everyone plays in their own instance who cares.

But then how will they be able to measure their e-peens?

I check-in from time to time to play and get my dose of EQ nostalgia, and even my EZ nostalgia, but for such a small group of people, everyone is so concerned with what others have and do even when it doesn't affect them. That attitude has always been a huge turn off for me.

"I rushed my UW X back when certain parts were easier, but let me weigh-in on how the process is too easy now since everyone is at about V and they're in danger of catching up."

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2016, 03:55:10 pm »

I check-in from time to time to play and get my dose of EQ nostalgia, and even my EZ nostalgia, but for such a small group of people, everyone is so concerned with what others have and do even when it doesn't affect them. That attitude has always been a huge turn off for me.

"I rushed my UW X back when certain parts were easier, but let me weigh-in on how the process is too easy now since everyone is at about V and they're in danger of catching up."

As much as we regular players like to hear the has beens or never beens who dont play but feel they need to enlighten the unwashed masses.. please continue!

Fjord

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2016, 05:08:49 pm »

As much as we regular players like to hear the has beens or never beens who dont play but feel they need to enlighten the unwashed masses.. please continue!

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2016, 05:35:18 pm »

Some of us actually argued that things were getting too easy before we were max gear. Many of us, in fact. Has nothing to do with their gear compared to mine for the majority of us; we really could give a shit. Hell, the top hp warrior on the server is a guy who's relatively short time played, and who I helped get started not all that long ago....and he's passed me for gear.

So what? GOOD for him! At least he did it honestly.

Rules are rules for a reason. Dont wanna follow them? Find another server, douchebags, whomever you might be. Botters screw an economy that has massive problems as it is....and send the absolute wrong message to new players. The rules are pretty clear. Dont like em? Make your own server and play there.

Bubye now.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2016, 07:37:29 am »

I like being a bottom of the barrel n00b with weak toons $$

Botters suckRass, get lost

If you don't like our sandbox, take your toys and play somewhere else

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: