Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:44:28 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Two Minis Reopened! (1-20-16)  (Read 10421 times)
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2016, 11:56:58 pm »

That wouldn't cure my issue, I have one character logged on and one character requesting the Dranik daily...if I request from the Stonehive miner I get sent to the vampires in the basement and if I request from the Nexus miner I get sent into an empty instance of Dranik. In either case #e leave does absolutely no good since any #e commands including #e destroy return a response of You are not currently in an expedition.
Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 01:02:06 am »

I was doing that too Dimur, and it started working for me after I threw all my toons in the group....I had this happen to me tonight when my group desynced in stonehive and I thought it was bugged until I zoned to nexus and saw that I was groupless. but yeah, I can't explain what Leis said previously, it just kind of happened routinely to my mage as she bites the bullet on occasion and dies before a named dies.

However, I think you're supposed to be going in them with a group, but I'm unsure as that'd kind of defeat the purpose if someone was to try to play EZ without boxes and/or play with friends. I dunno if others were able to do this solo before with one character or not though as I just recently started doing expeditions/minis.

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2016, 12:46:58 pm »

Unless something has changed since last year, doing the dailies never required a group...any toon geared well enough could run through them solo.  The responses you guys are giving are good, because they offer up information I wouldn't be able to since I'm trying to solo the daily, so please don't mistake my responses as dismissive.  I'm just trying to emphasize for my particular playstyle, things are broken and I haven't been able to find a work around.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2016, 05:10:39 pm »

Taking Kobra and Leis suggestion into account, I loaded another toon and grouped my pair before requesting the daily. Both toons got the expedition and zoned into a spawned out Dranik, so I guess that's a workaround for now.  Before when daily was limited to once per day per toon, it made sense to run them solo and maximize the amount of times you could do it but now without a lockout, it's not that big a deal to load another toon just to be able to request.  I am curious though why it doesn't work solo anymore, is there something in the scaling code that bugs out if there's only one toon requesting; ie it'd be hard to average out the levels of a target group with a single variable.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 189