Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 08:52:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Parses! (1-21-16)  (Read 20456 times)
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 05:40:07 pm »

Wiki Parsing Guide

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 10:53:23 am »

All the scaling zones scale to the average level of the players in the zone.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2016, 12:53:51 pm »

I am going to parse all of my toons tonight... what zone is best? just the training dummy?

going to do real world parse will fill raid buffs cause thats how it works in game..

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2016, 02:41:04 pm »

I am going to parse all of my toons tonight... what zone is best? just the training dummy?

going to do real world parse will fill raid buffs cause thats how it works in game..

Yes, it's easiest in an instanced QRG for lack of spam.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2016, 07:46:36 pm »

I ran some for a bit tonight. I ran all of these with NO UC charm, since I have some UC2, some UC3. Also no buffs from any other class, just self buffs. In the case of the bard, I ran no songs at all. Damage was on FG dummy.

T9 BST 794 seconds NO UC charm, no VT, Shadowman Fist X 2, NSXI x 2 with 9.0 pet, pet fully buffed by BST, OWS equipped: BST 535275 DPS pet 267237 dps.

T9 Ranger: 766 seconds, T9 with Twhip and T9 sword and 2 NSXI, no charm, clicking epic on bow as often as possible: 531819 dps.

T9 Monk: 693 seconds, NSXI x 2, Shadowman Fist X 2, no charm, no buffs: 614272 dps

T9 Bard: 792 seconds, T9 sword and Twhip, no buffs, no songs: 579401

Interesting! Looks like the AA changes had a sizable impact on the BST. But....the UC has no impact at all on pet dps, so once you pop on the charm some of the other melee classes should outstrip the BST by a bit.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 07:53:20 pm by Chunka » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2016, 07:51:27 pm »

Oh, and one thing, Hate....the Christmas event spell damage augs have absolutely no impact whatsoever on spell damage, regardless what buffs/items you have or dont have on. Dim brought up a good point....the augs are weapon proc augs, and because of such will they EVER have an effect on anything? The spell damage bump is a stat, and as he points out as such they wont (or shouldnt) do anything for the character. Would the aug work as intended if it gave a procced buff on the cast?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2016, 08:10:44 pm »

Oh, and one thing, Hate....the Christmas event spell damage augs have absolutely no impact whatsoever on spell damage, regardless what buffs/items you have or dont have on. Dim brought up a good point....the augs are weapon proc augs, and because of such will they EVER have an effect on anything? The spell damage bump is a stat, and as he points out as such they wont (or shouldnt) do anything for the character. Would the aug work as intended if it gave a procced buff on the cast?

That's a valid point, though the "Proc Slot" is just a modification of the global strings file. Let me do some tinkering to see if I can get them functional. These should be working now as of today, but they seem to not be...yet. ;-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2016, 09:24:27 pm »

From the link Chunka gave me, it looked like it was set to be slot 22, limiting it to proc slot...it was already class limited to casters and slot limited to primary, secondary and range so couldn't you just mirror a heroic resist aug and put the worn effect on that?  So heroic resist X or whatever level + worn effect, that way they don't have to sacrifice much if any resist and can still get the worn caster bonus effect out of it.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2016, 05:11:11 am »

Last I checked the spell dmg augs actually did increase damage, but ONLY on nukes.  Might be something about it being magic based as well but I can't remember.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2016, 08:40:58 am »

I took off everything....all buffs, curious creation, UC, mana neck....same damage with or without aug slotted, on any wizzie nuke. No effect on dots, no effect on either mage nuke, same method.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2016, 10:13:01 am »

I tried to parse last night and it kept crashing out around 200 seconds..
I will do this again but my warrior is over 7.52mil dps and I think he is just crashing it.. just strait attack on with no disc

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2016, 12:57:40 pm »

Yeah, the parser has a hard time when you reach a certain amount of damage but you can split the log up by timestamps...I usually keep it to 120 seconds when splitting the log and it seems to be okay.
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2016, 01:34:39 pm »

well these parse are kind of funny cause you do a rogue but the rogue cant BS during the parse so you only get a fraction of his real dps...and buffs make a HUGE difference...

my warrior is a strait villain on dps but then again you are not seeing the massive riposte damage as well so that is not even acurate...

the wizzy  gets a massive aoe burst...its all just bullshit really...

we are getting strait up damage that has no basis in game if we hit /attack on and I see it as all bad data unless its monk or strait 1 target nuking with pet... so the enchanters and mages and Beastlords have actually inflated numbers because they are a strait nuke/pet 1 target dps creature.... the necros zerks and wizzys have an aoe component we cant measure ...

so /shrug bad data in bad data out i guess....infer what you want from it but its not accurate.

Edit;

not trying to be a negative cunt about it.... I just wish I could really do these parses vrs real fights and see the data is all:)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 04:07:09 pm by balidet » Logged

krazycrakker

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2016, 07:38:57 pm »

Wow go ire are those numbers possible
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2016, 08:33:31 pm »

Why cant a rogue backstab on a parse?

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 189