Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:22:15 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Firestrike augs  (Read 5060 times)
Awzume

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2011, 06:58:47 am »

The new decrease in ore prices is nice but to make a firestrike IV now with it requiring double of everything raised the cost to around 2.5mil per aug if you buy the SLS and essences, Dragon minor has been around 100k, majors 200k, then 150k per SLS normally, 1.5mil on top of around 1.4mil for the ores. With the decrease in knight DPS recently any chance it could be changed so the number of ores needed stays the way it is now but the required SLS and essence numbers go back down to 1 per rank?
jew_nose_it

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 07:46:58 am »

Yeah, as it stands now there is no way I am ever going to bother making FS augs for my paladin over other augs for my other toons ever.  Ninjastrike augs are easily the best deal, which is fine, but the way FS augs work now the cumulative price of a II-V is rediculous.  Someone was selling a FS IV 2 days ago for under 2 mil.  I wish I had enough plat to have been able to buy that Sad

At the lower levels of FS augs there is absolutely now reason for the augs to be so expensive.  The fact that the recipes got changed like they did right after the dmg of the augs was rebalanced is puzzling.

Owner of Herpp, Herpderpp, Heinzz, Djay, Eyelike, and Durkadurkaa

Leader of <Rainbow Warriors>!!!!!
Beerman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 09:30:12 am »

I still think that the easiest way to balance the Ice/Fire aug prices was to lower Ice an entire essence/bar tier.

And no upgrade path for Ninjastrikes means that the people coming up from the bottom pay a large amount more than top level people over time which is not very equitable. (Not saying they should get it cheaper, just same total price for same item).

But hey, I guess I will just have to farm straight up cash now instead of stuff to sell.
Beerman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 10:38:26 am »

http://www.flatbeat.net/EZserver/augs.html

Has the aug prices as of today.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats