Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:45:54 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Source Update 6/23/2015  (Read 50787 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:47 pm »

Rsan HoH. Before, even buffless, pulling the zone was no sweat. Now I get chewed on like a milkbone at the humane society. Mobs miss FAR less, and something seems wrong with fastest travel click (run speed seems off).

Also getting frontal melee stuns on ogre char.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:28:12 pm by Chunka » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 02:19:59 pm »

Buffs marked as permanent seem to be dropping when I zone.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 02:27:03 pm »

I did it in nexus, for whatever reason i zoned there to try and get it sorted.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 02:42:11 pm »

Dranik mission, 2nd floor, mobs are hitting 100K range with occasional multi million backstabs (with some messages that I resisted Ultimate Dagger Stab IV spell). Intentional?

And no, not the Underboss. He was dead and I was getting hit like this from trash, 1st and 2nd floor (mostly crawlers and some mosquitos on 2nd).
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 04:34:04 pm by Chunka » Logged

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 04:10:32 pm »

chromatic shield buff from uw aug overwriting mof & ig familliar buffs as well
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 05:33:27 pm »

Here are my observations so far:

Wizard - Cazic Thule Halloween pet and Curious Creation Familiar blocking each other.
Warrior - IG will be overwritten by Epic click. Epic click will block IG buff. - Samething everyone else has been posting.
Mage - Buff time on Incinerating Aura III is now 6m - I believe it was 16m before.

More to come I'm sure. Hope this helps

Deadend
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 05:42:32 pm »

To retain the old EZ spell stacking .. the Halloween pets need to be set to Bard level 126 (unless source is updated back to its old way)

And all spells that use BuffDurationFormula 4 need to be be formula 3600

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 07:01:21 pm »

Ancestral Grudge buff is showing as 18s initially, then increasing 1 or 2 times during the fight (looks to be still ending after 30s).

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 07:42:10 pm »

All other buff and avoidance issues I will have to address tomorrow. I've got like 3 hours of sleep and a super long work day and won't be up for much longer.

You all know I make it right Smiley

EZ Server GM
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 08:06:02 pm »

Thanks Akka!  Have a good night

slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 11:03:02 pm »

Update:

Enchanter:
  • Epic proc is not procing or not showing in the song window.
  • Masked strength duration is only 5 min now.

Hope this info helps.

Deadend
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2015, 01:37:24 am »

Tried T7 Loping Plains earlier tonight. I have sound enabled on the main toon and I noticed there was big distortion during combat sounds while fighting the trees and orcs at the entrance to the zone. Normally they make a swish/creaking sound as they attack.. but all I heard was distortion. Hopes this helps in fixing the current bugs. Sorry I couldn't be more descriptive. Might have to pull few Orcs, Treants, and Saplings at the entrance to see what I am talking about. All other game sounds worked fine while I was buffing my group pre-fight.

Mix
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2015, 09:19:09 am »

Update:

Pally
  • Gift of Avenger timer: 9m
Mitigation
  • On Deadend (SK) in Anguish - pulled two lightning commanders and was dead before I could get back to the group. The mobs are hitting very heavy and landing each hit. I can usually pull 5-6 and stay up without regen or drake.
Misc
  • Enchanter focus effect is no longer raid wide.
  • Wizard Deadly Silence timer is 9ish minutes - similar to masked strength
  • All of my filters on every character have been reset to default. This includes MQ filters.
  • When I logged in this morning every client screen had the Vote Now button

I hope you all don't mind I'm going to keep posting as much information as I can to help AKK get things back in action.

Deadend
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2015, 03:16:10 pm »

I have the fix!!! Server rollback prior to update implementation!

*Runs from the Ban Hamma..*

(Sorry.. couldn't help myself. I know Akk and company are working hard to restore everything and everyone is pointing out issues to help. Just bored here in this computer class...)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2015, 03:58:48 pm »

I have the fix!!! Server rollback prior to update implementation!

*Runs from the Ban Hamma..*

(Sorry.. couldn't help myself. I know Akk and company are working hard to restore everything and everyone is pointing out issues to help. Just bored here in this computer class...)

Rollback is not really an option.

I'll get through the issues, they don't seem to be that complicated.

I didn't anticipate issues with the update like I normally do and that's the problem here. I usually do it on a weekend when I'm available to deal with any deep dive troubleshooting that I may need to do.

Either way I'll hop in here in a few hours and start working on each issue individually and before people know it things will be quiet again.

Thanks everyone who have posted details about what they have observed.

EZ Server GM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053