Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 11:56:27 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Author Topic: Source Update 6/23/2015  (Read 50781 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2015, 05:13:54 pm »

Tonight:

I will be updating with code that will fix all the run speed issues.

Still investigating:

• Mitigation issues
  • HP Update issues
  • Pet buffs marked as permanent

EZ Server GM
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2015, 05:16:30 pm »

Awesome, thanks for keeping us up to date.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2015, 05:54:05 pm »

Seem that a few problem (including myself) that when in zone and you make an instance it crashed the zone. Instances that can not be created remotely makes this issue kinda horrible
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2015, 05:54:25 pm »

As some were saying, essences seem very very scarce now. Did 11 t5 runs today with a total of 3 t5 essences. Could be RNG but I usually averaged much much more than that per run.
demonstar55
EQEmu Developer

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:56 pm »

The HP update issue is because server side you have a lot more HP than you do on the client. That should be fixed (which will result in a nerf)

I did push a rule to spam HP updates that should hide the fact that your below 100% HP again!
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2015, 11:53:20 pm »

More information on Enchanter gift of force II.

The recourse is now only triggering when a beneficial spell is cast on player character target. It use to trigger anytime a group buff was cast regardless of target, specifically I would cast enchanters arm when I hit the attack button on Deadend. My chanter would attack and cast enchanters arm with the mob targeted. The spell of course would hit the group the chanters in and the raid would get the recourse. Now, unless I specifically target a group member the recourse will not trigger.

Not sure if this was intended or not.

Deadend
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2015, 12:48:21 am »

Akka,
emissaries in Postorms are accepting stacked crystals. should refuse stacked and ask for 1 at a time.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2015, 01:36:48 am »

Just want to also say thanks for keeping us up to date Akka. And also agree with gannicus that the t5 essence drop rate is dropped down to next to nothing.

I dont wanna make a new thread but id like to ask If its possible when things like this are changed if we could be notified? Im sure people will whine and bitch and moan about nerfs but Im also sure we all know how to speed read through it and on to the next post.

I had a stock of t5 essences but sold them off at next to nothing to help a buddy out then I go to farm em up when I need them to find out that hey they dont exist any more. shitty situation but oh well. It would be cool if changes could be posted whenever possible if its not too much hassle  though.

And thanks akka and hate for the work you guys put in blablala etc etc =)

Krinkle Sprinkle
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2015, 02:01:20 am »

7/1/2015 Source Updates
  • Fixed run-speed issues, thanks to Haynar
  • Added a "Health Marquee" display for players to get accurate server health percentage, this is server wide right now and I may add the ability to toggle it in the future, for now its enabled on everyone. Example of this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUVdbPxLIn0
  • Fixed a zone crash (Thanks Watchyoudie) that was reported, it had to do with Instance code and Guild messages that were being sent out overflowing the message buffer. So in the case where the character name was long, or the zone name was long and you created a Guild instance, this issue would occur.
  • Any outstanding issues, please continue to report in this thread

EZ Server GM
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2015, 08:15:20 am »

That health marque is simply amazing. Thank you.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2015, 10:32:32 am »

I forgot to mention earlier, since the source was changed I have NOT seen an agro rollover on my tank.  I do not want that back, and if it was removed intentionally or by accident let me be the first to say.  Thank you!

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2015, 11:24:30 am »

That health marque is simply amazing. Thank you.

this!
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2015, 07:56:16 pm »

Hell yeah! Like I said.. I have dealt with that health issue for over a year or so.. even with the UF client so super awesome there was a fix for it!

+1.......x a Bajillion!

Mix
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2015, 04:11:08 pm »

day 2 and first pull of 35 mobs in t7 caused my main to dc again......is it possible that this is creating just enough server traffic to boot people that where on the edge before

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2015, 05:32:53 pm »

day 2 and first pull of 35 mobs in t7 caused my main to dc again......is it possible that this is creating just enough server traffic to boot people that where on the edge before
sounds more like a client side issue. focus effects seem to be working again so you might want to adjust your filters
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 179