Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 06:14:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: We're Making A List!  (Read 38146 times)
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2015, 02:04:36 pm »

How about leaf scarab loot in t9?  They have drops that are unused by any armor type.  And their "trash" drops sell for 2g or 2p.
Also in t9, any way to address mobs that have been body pulled attacking each other?  So many time I've got spiders fighting bears while I'm gathering piles of mobs for pull, or blits fighting everything Wink

BTW:  I feel I need to add for clarity's sake...I am having a hard time finding anything that needs "fixed" here.  So much of what I am posting is absurdly petty.  It goes to show how tight a ship you are running here and how much quality work has gone into this server.  So please take all of my posts with a gain of salt and keep kicking ass in what you guys are doing!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 02:18:13 pm by Waraesh » Logged

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2015, 03:08:03 pm »

Here are a couple that I brought up once upon a time.

1.  Stun resist.  Nothing on this server pulls my chain more than a 3 foot tall frog from LDoN stunning my T9, UW/SOA/ROA equipped toon who was out for a stroll.  I don't know if there is a check for stun resist + level check variant, but that occasional bash just tightens my jaws.  If nothing else on the server ever changed except this I would be a happy grinder (and I haven't been in LDoN in years).

2.  The Pally spells Avenger's Gift and Crusader's Fury read exactly the same.  There is no indication in the spell description that one is a melee buff and the other is a proc heal.  Could you add the actual function of these spells to the description please?
dopeystuffz

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2015, 09:01:59 pm »

Not sure if its just wishful thinkin on my part, but coulda sworn at one point it was indicated that we may eventually have a raid COH clicky.  If so I would like to highlight that ; )! Ready to sell soul+grandma+future children+everything in my seat cushions if we ever get the option of buyin one !
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 12:10:26 am »

7-11-15 Additions/Changes (with Reboot or New Instance):

• Free Waypoint (Reward Item) will finally work with power source after reboot. Hopefully this helps with that awkward confusion people often experience.
  • Fading Memories will now autocast Invisibility Vs Undead too. When clicking off this buff, it breaks the normal invisibility too, allowing interaction with NPCs. This is a band-aid and I will harass Akkadius further.
  • (Stated Earlier) Gem drops in CT are batch dropped, meaning a ton or none. This will fix the issue of corpses being bloated with small numbers of gems here and there.
  • Mobs will no longer equip most items they have on their loot table. This was made both to hide the possible drops and to fix some of the...bizarre appearances from non-humanoid NPCs.
  • Paladins are scum, warriors are whores, shadow knights are teh coolest.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2015, 02:33:53 am »

Thanks for fixing the CT loot issue Hate =) - much appricated

Not sure if its just wishful thinkin on my part, but coulda sworn at one point it was indicated that we may eventually have a raid COH clicky.  If so I would like to highlight that ; )

I think Hate did mention he would look into it, and possibly add one in the future, but tbh i think most (not all) already will have a toon in each group with group one by now, so its not a really big issue, but raid version would be nice, just to save juggling groups )

Would also be nice is we had a recycle type npc, to return unused reward items ie, hand in V1 Easy Exp, if you was thinking of buying V2, just so V1 version isnt wasted, maybe half its purchase value, same if raid CoH was to be brought in, would make the group one useless  - but its just a thought )

Edit
Or add item upgrades to reward vendor, like V2/V3 charms, again so old version not wasted )

Thanks again for all your time and effort
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 02:52:17 am by Aeryn » Logged

Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2015, 06:59:22 am »

Call of hero the spell is disabled in t6.

This prevents people from summoning around the steps.

It's an old band aid to fix an exploit that no longer works.

Please allow normal coh in t6. 

Resist stone recipes in batches would also be useful, expand the rank 1-4 to 1-10.

10 rank 1 leaves turning into a rank 10 would be also cool.

Not really bugs, but simple things that would improve game play. IMO

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2015, 08:11:11 am »

This is just for my own note so I don't forget again:

CLEAN-UP/COMPRESS OUTDATED SCRIPTS! (t5, t6, qrg/nexus/stonehive [make global], qvic)

-Hate

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2015, 11:08:03 am »

the tunnel good guys in t9 have wonky aggro that you cant control and now seem to like to chase skellys CLEAR across the zone when pulled... then eat random toons no matter how hard you try to control agro.

either make them behave like normal good citizens  OR make them stay in the cave...

Can we please remove the auto shrink from the illusion mask? I cant tell you how frustrating it is being short in zones like t6 or t8.

I am almost ready to just delete my shrink reward item from the bank... I don't think anyone would mind a choice to shrink or not.

that's it off the top of my head!

great work this last 12 months have seen massive improvement to this server!

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2015, 01:59:14 pm »

the tunnel good guys in t9 have wonky aggro that you cant control and now seem to like to chase skellys CLEAR across the zone when pulled... then eat random toons no matter how hard you try to control agro.

either make them behave like normal good citizens  OR make them stay in the cave...

All guard NPCs should've been fixed yesterday (or was it today?) with reboot. They will now ENTIRELY ignore players (though not pets). If I see people farming them, I'll revert it and let them attack back again.

Undid some of the brutal nerfs made to 1.0 epics due to the L60 pvp nonsense. Almost all weapons have scaling clicks/procs and/or lowered time to cast & level to use. Exceptions being the pet summoning items, as they are ...well...too strong.

-Hate

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2015, 03:28:19 pm »

Start work on T11 and T12

Hampage

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 06:08:47 pm »

I'm not sure if this is something client side or what, but Hunter said he enabled Pet Affinity on all classes a long time ago, but it doesn't appear to be available on several of mine (Bard, Zerker, Rogue, etc).

Its not a huge deal, but I have several halloween pets (all Cazic Thule) that don't seem to be hit by group spells and heals.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2015, 06:21:10 pm »

Undid some of the brutal nerfs made to 1.0 epics due to the L60 pvp nonsense. Almost all weapons have scaling clicks/procs and/or lowered time to cast & level to use. Exceptions being the pet summoning items, as they are ...well...too strong.

THANK YOU!! This silly shite needed to be gone. We already have solid built in bottlenecks/testicle checks in the game for lower levels. This wasnt needed.

I'm not sure if this is something client side or what, but Hunter said he enabled Pet Affinity on all classes a long time ago, but it doesn't appear to be available on several of mine (Bard, Zerker, Rogue, etc).

Agreed, it'd be cool....but be ready for what it does for wizards. They are strong enough as is, this will make em a lot stronger.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2015, 07:24:07 pm »

5.) Chunka disagrees, but I am still not seeing reasonable DPS from my casters. I've spent a great deal of resources on my T8ish wizard for caster neck and a comparatively geared melee of any kind absolutely crushes his dps. Currently has Mana Neck IX and HGG I. This discourages me from gearing out any other casters for dmg. His DPS is currently 1/3 to 1/4 of what a comparatively geared melee is doing against practice dummy, and only 1/10 in real combat.

Hehe.....I definitely disagree! Granted, this is T9 i'm comparing, but atm I am getting close to the same dps on my wiz and chanter as I get on my monk (2.5 to 3 mil DPS) with mana neck XI, T8 and 9 spells, UC2, and SELF BUFFED (no DPS buffs from chanter/bard on wiz). So I have to ask a few questions on your wiz: You say you're using mana neck IX....but which UC? What version of curious creation are you casting on yourself.....if you are? If not, why not? How are you parsing, and how are you casting? Using Tstaff or no? If not, need one? You say 1/10 what melee does in combat, vs 1/4 to 1/3 on dummy....so where's the disconnect? MQ2 macro setup?

Hate can back me up on this....he was using T6 gear and HBB2 and mana neck XI and was getting 2.5 mil dps. Thats DAMNED respectable for a non UW class.

Lastly, programs like Gamparse will take your log and use it to calculate dps.....so I have to ask: whats filtered in MQ2? If you try to gauge dps on your wiz without MQ2, do you see a major increase in DPS? If so your filters may be the issue. Try and parse on a completely unfiltered client, no MQ2, and see what DPS you get. Just some ideas.

Meanwhile, T9....mage is the top of the food chain for me for single target dps on a non UW class. If I slide the UW2 longsword my mage has into the summoners bag instead of the T9 sword, mage is WAY ahead of monk for dps (UC2 to UC2, mana neck XI to dual NS XI). Similarly geared chanter does better dps than any non UW melee I run other than monk...and she's not far off from monk for ST dps.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2015, 07:37:58 pm »

7-11-15 Additions/Changes (with Reboot or New Instance):

• (Stated Earlier) Gem drops in CT are batch dropped, meaning a ton or none. This will fix the issue of corpses being bloated with small numbers of gems here and there.

-Hate

Just a quick question on CT batch drops.. Is there a way to limit the max # of gems dropped to make sure it doesn't overlap into a 2nd page where we'd miss a GSOA/Rainbow/Essence if we were looting with /hidec looted on (like rational human beings).

Just be a bummer to have it like the stupid chests in POD on dbl loot days where it doesn't even display 1/2 the items on the corpse because it's got over 30 items on it.

In short, just limit the max gem drops per mob to keep it single loot screen, and remind everyone to never, ever attempt CT during double loot.

Ty in advance Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Loveborne

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2015, 10:26:53 pm »

Updated original post.

-Love
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Print