Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 10:25:34 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: Sceptre of Time re-vamp! 7-11-15  (Read 11420 times)
Loveborne

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2015, 12:40:11 am »

Sceptre of Time re-vamp!

Sceptre of Time no longer requires you to kill all the way up to rank ten. It has been changed so that you only have to farm up to rank 5. However, if you would like a higher rank you will have to combine it with a item called 'Stone of Impatience'. This goes for ranks 6-9(they only require one stone). Rank 10 requires two stones to complete the combine. The stones might end up in your bags if you 'pewpew' enough. You can also trade a rank 5 of the sceptre to Siinge for a Stone of Impatience.

May the odds be ever in your favor....

-Love
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 04:17:56 pm »

tl;dr - Farm up to rank 5 normally. Upgrades stones come from [no hints for you] or from turning in a rank 5 to Siinge for a single upgrade stone.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 09:47:28 pm »

Tried turning in a Scepter 5 he just gave it back
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 10:30:10 pm »

Tried turning in a Scepter 5 he just gave it back

Looking in to it now.

Fixed and should be working now in public Nexus and Stone Hive, in all zones after reboot.

-Hate
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:10:43 am by hateborne » Logged

Dinadas

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2015, 07:32:55 am »

Now that SoT X is reasonable to get. Post t10 maybe we can get a t10 level event to upgrade it to something in line with the rest of the ranged items.
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 02:45:38 pm »

ok my question is this...what about htose of us who have differnt ranks...like i have a rank 8 i use..but in my bank i have ranks 6 and 7 can we turn those in? or are they now pointless b/c of how its set up?
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 03:42:04 pm »

ok my question is this...what about htose of us who have differnt ranks...like i have a rank 8 i use..but in my bank i have ranks 6 and 7 can we turn those in? or are they now pointless b/c of how its set up?

You, Sir, have a valid question. I'll talk to Love and see what we can do. :-)

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 04:04:43 pm »

I agree with Din. Finding a way to upgrade this so it doesnt become worthless at T8 would rock!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 05:48:48 pm »

I agree with Din. Finding a way to upgrade this so it doesnt become worthless at T8 would rock!

Heh you act like she built a new system for an obsolete item just to do it, with no greater plan. ;-)

-Hate

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2015, 10:16:03 pm »

If we could make the graphic on the impatience stone look a little more out of the ordinary than a regular stackable sapphire that drops in CT/QVIC/Postorms/HOH, that would be spiffy.

Semantics, i know. I've looted like 4 on accident and taken the time to examine sapphires on corpses to see if they are Stones of Impatience exactly never. Smiley

Maybe make em look like old school wizard research runes or something that doesnt drop in tiered content. /shrug.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Loveborne

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 08:55:09 pm »

If we could make the graphic on the impatience stone look a little more out of the ordinary than a regular stackable sapphire that drops in CT/QVIC/Postorms/HOH, that would be spiffy.

Semantics, i know. I've looted like 4 on accident and taken the time to examine sapphires on corpses to see if they are Stones of Impatience exactly never. Smiley

Maybe make em look like old school wizard research runes or something that doesnt drop in tiered content. /shrug.

Does this look ok? Smiley

-Love
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 08:59:18 pm by hateborne » Logged
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2015, 10:10:34 pm »

Just beautiful, Love.

Thanks again Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Hank Hill

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2015, 02:32:05 pm »

Hahaha... doh! i wondered why there was a normal gem drop in T8, so i didnt loot it :p
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 11:41:29 am »

Quote from: Kovou on July 14, 2015, 02:45:38 PM

You, Sir, have a valid question. I'll talk to Love and see what we can do. :-)

Has this been looked into yet and a solution brought about?  Maybe turn in those to a toon beside the turn in mob that could turn the other sot into a gem?

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2015, 12:04:43 pm »

or you could say thank you for making this quest doable and saving me from having to do it the old way that sucked... turns out i now have an extra scepter i can just destroy! lucky day this saved me from running this 200 more times! thank you!

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 232