Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 07:34:48 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Misc Update 7-24-15  (Read 5411 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2015, 08:31:33 am »

Misc Update

Pets will now come with the owner if summoned via Call of Heroes or Call of the Companions. Additionally, the pet will drop aggro as well. Hopefully this will help with pets randomly dying when the owner is summoned. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 02:10:30 pm »

can we look at pet affinity for each class? the zerks and um.. some other not so great class don't have it and not being able to use /pet hold is bad.. and the entire group buff/heal thing

not sure this would be unbalancing in any way... if it is then forget i said anything!

when time permits of course!

thanks for the update!

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 05:13:22 pm »

May want to at least consider this for druids, if nothing else. Honestly the mana neck as it stands is a complete waste of resources on a druid; their nukes/dots are a joke (dots pretty much useless anyway), the epic click DOES do a good amount per tick, but its very very limited because its not a regular AE, and the bear pet druids get cant stand up against a T8 dragon's flatulence without pet affinity, so you cant rely on any meaningful dps that way. Yes, I know, they are meant to be a hybrid healer....middling heals and middling dps....but atm they have middling heals and no solid dps. PA added to the class would help this a bit.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 07:42:49 pm »

The Pet Affinity thing is not being ignored, there is just a larger issue at hand that will be handled shortly with the source update.

Druids, Beastlords, Rangers (to a lesser extent), and Shaman spells are on Love's list to evaluate.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 11:46:39 pm »

Thanks, you two.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 08:08:14 am »

Nice call Chunka! I would like to see the Druids and Shamans get a better pet or at least have them put out a lil more DPS. Their pets are mediocre at best. First to die in any fight that involves mob aoe. Maybe pet affinity will help. Gonna be interesting. Can't wait!
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 07:49:35 pm »

Would probably help to have group heals land on pets.
Paladin heal proc, for example, does not heal pets.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 232