Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 02:39:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: /pet focus  (Read 3636 times)
Brego

View Profile
« on: February 17, 2011, 09:12:53 am »

I have no idea why this doesn't work or if it's even possible to get it working, but maybe someone can look into this? It would help a good deal with putting the pet on the right adds or just keeping it on the boss you're trying to kill instead of spreading pet dps over 2-3 mobs.
Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 09:26:43 am »

Last time I checked it was an EQemu problem not something we could fix on EZ.
Dood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 12:54:37 pm »

He is talking about the pet switching targets (ala ADD) not the 'hold a broom in your hand while summoning for a better pet' focus Smiley

The solution is in controlling your pet, knowing he is going to be hit by several mobs and responds by returning melee to whoever hits hims the hardest, you may sometimes have to calm him down (/pet hold) and re focus him (/pet attack XXX)

Zartaxis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 02:08:17 pm »

He is talking about the pet switching targets (ala ADD) not the 'hold a broom in your hand while summoning for a better pet' focus Smiley

The solution is in controlling your pet, knowing he is going to be hit by several mobs and responds by returning melee to whoever hits hims the hardest, you may sometimes have to calm him down (/pet hold) and re focus him (/pet attack XXX)

Yes I know what he was talking about.  /pet focus  It is an AA that doesn't work on EQemu.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64992
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 210