Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 05:28:14 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 5 min rejoin guild after leaving or traitor flag  (Read 4347 times)
curator

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2011, 09:26:12 pm »

So many items are bought/sold in guild instances, making us have to leave our guild, get invited by other guild, quit guild, rejoin our original guild.  Would be cool to have either an option to rejoin your original guild before timer runs out in case no officers on or just to save trouble.  Or maybe have a "traitor flag" which makes it so you can stay in your guild, but be flagged by another guild just to get into their guild instance.  Then you can either manually get rid of the flag, which would kick you from their instance, or after a certain time limit, it would auto remove the flag, kicking you from their instance.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 09:31:48 pm »

So many items are bought/sold in guild instances, making us have to leave our guild, get invited by other guild, quit guild, rejoin our original guild.  Would be cool to have either an option to rejoin your original guild before timer runs out in case no officers on or just to save trouble.  Or maybe have a "traitor flag" which makes it so you can stay in your guild, but be flagged by another guild just to get into their guild instance.  Then you can either manually get rid of the flag, which would kick you from their instance, or after a certain time limit, it would auto remove the flag, kicking you from their instance.

Don't you think time spent developing content would be more productive then a few minutes dropping a tag and buying stuff and retag... ask your GL for a officer tag for that purpose..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
curator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 09:33:19 pm »

Don't you think time spent developing content would be more productive then a few minutes dropping a tag and buying stuff and retag... ask your GL for a officer tag for that purpose..

Is the title of this forum "Very important content developing suggestions only" or is it just "suggestions".
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:34:17 pm »

qq

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2011, 10:15:59 pm »

How hard is it to have an alt tagged as an officer?
But seriously that whole idea of being in 2 guilds is convoluted. Would be far easier to code an item that remembers your original coordinates, uses #goto or #summon (summon would make more sense since its the seller who decides who he is selling it to) to send you to the seller and then after a couple minutes takes you back to your original location.

curator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2011, 10:52:27 pm »

however it can work.  just something i see in chat all the time and figured i'd post a suggestion.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 153
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)