Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:05:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: alt access quest for 2.5  (Read 4078 times)
Diggums

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2010, 12:13:13 pm »

Just a thought i had last night, how about another quest to bypass fg/cg if you want. A quest just to get you access to zone for 2.5 . We could even use an existing quest like the vex thal key quest if it is working on EZ. The shards dont drop from a single mob so more than 1 person could try for them in same zone, it uses older zones many people never go to anymore , and would probably take same amount of time as camping for hours in lguk while spreading the campers across different zones.
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 01:26:37 pm »

I suspect there would be a lot less motivation to do that quest though because you wouldnt gain the benefits of fg/cg. Such as the huge leap in combat skills.

Also I remember doing the VT key... it sucked balls.  But maybe it will be different not having to rely on groups to kill a lot of the mobs and the insanely faster kill speed with weapons on this server.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Diggums

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 01:44:51 pm »

I didnt mean it had to be that one. Just thought it might be an idea. Would be nice to have something that hunter wouldnt Have to write the whole quest, thats why i was thinking of an existing one ,jut modified to give access to that zone. I dont know about everyone else but , i would like a little easier ( not so camped)quest to get to my 2.5 just so i can move on to the next. For example i would like a shammy for the epic hp clicky, but could care less about having him in fg/cg since i will never use him for anything other than buffing.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 01:57:06 pm »

Unfortunately every epic is intended to have a certain level of difficulty. 2.5's are the easist to obtain solo just time consuming. Take away the time consuming part and there is absolutely no difficulty to get 2.5's

Its good to have thoughts but i doubt this would really materialize as getting the 2.5s is pretty easy as is.

If you dont want to camp everything for FG/CG just buy it all. You would spend less time farming pp than you would camping the drops (most of the time).

Diggums

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 02:12:03 pm »

No denying its a easy solo quest to get the 2.5. Just thought an alternative way for those that dont want or need fg cg could do. Something that still invloved questing for, but at the same time took some of the crowding out of guk. I didnt mean to say easier in the last post. I dont want it handed to me, i dont mind workibg for it.   
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64994
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 179
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)