Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 11:49:00 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Shaman/Druid healers.  (Read 3775 times)
zalemander

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 10:34:13 am »

Simple and to the point. If Shaman/druid single target heals were on par with cleric quick heals, I am quite sure you would see more shaman/druids actualy being played. They still wont be replaced for clerics for obvious reason being lack of a group heal, but at least find some more use then a buff/roa bot. Shamans were always a great box class on live servers, and just are not viable here... I really think this would help.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 10:38:09 am »

Umm get an oracle + focus of healing on your shammy and your single target heals can be in the 20k easy.... build your oracle can be higher...(what how did this happen!!) oh my!

I keep my Shammy in my 2nd group full time with T3 DoT and his heal on MT makes him already playable...

Have you even tried his Healing + Focus of Healing + Charm?

Druids 3.0 + FoH + Charm (upgraded)= Great Regen Ticks...(with lvl 1 charm 6k ticks alone..)
Same lines as the Shammy here Heal+FoH+Charms= Great Healing too..
I've yet to see the druid t3 spells so no input there..

Invest in your classes with the charms and added spells they can be great already, it does take some time to farm some charm upgrades but can be worth the effort.

I'm also sure there are even better ideas and play types then just the generic way I play them.

They are decently on par with cleric heals ( I said decently so don't bash) just work the Charms some.. hell even a lvl 1 charm rocks it.. Don't ever forget to cast focus of healing.. can have that and the dot buff up too at the same time.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:45:33 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
zalemander

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 11:08:37 am »

I guess my mindset is that the majority of people on this server play the cookie cutter groups. If you had nothing but warriors/paladins/clerics you would be just as well off as any other team in the game. Cleric single target heal hits for 43k with epic click/oracle1. Im not asking shamans/druids be able to match that, but an increase would definitely help. Since you have t3 i'm sure you have a better understanding of how they work past t2. Because as it is, they seem like a waste of a box slot for me when im limited to a number of characters I can play.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 111
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)