Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 10:22:27 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: SoD client error Gui XML Files  (Read 4689 times)
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2010, 04:39:10 pm »

Hello,

Yesterday i got SoD from stream. I'm having issues i cant fix. I have patched the new spell file etc. When i try to log in through eqemulauncher i first got a message DX9 ***, solved that with updating DX through the sod, even though i had DX 11, it needed 9 i guess. Now after server select screen when it would go to splash screen to load my toon, I get this message: Gui XML error, check UIerror.txt.

When i check that file it shows this:
UIErrorLog created at Sat Oct 16 14:13:08 2010
[Sat Oct 16 14:13:13 2010] XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_ChatMax[692] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_ChatMaxP[693] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_ChatMaxH[694] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MaximizeBtnNormal[695] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MaximizeBtnPressed[696] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MaximizeBtnFlyby[697] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MaximizeBtnDisabled[698] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MaximizeBtnPressedFlyby[699] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightTopLeft[700] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightTop[701] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightTopRight[702] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightRight[703] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightBottomRight[704] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightBottom[705] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightBottomLeft[706] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightLeft[707] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinTopLeft[708] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinTop[709] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinTopRight[710] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinRight[711] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinBottomRight[712] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinBottom[713] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinBottomLeft[714] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_HighlightThinLeft[715] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_FiligreeThinFrameRightTop[716] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_FiligreeThinFrameRight[717] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_FiligreeThinFrameRightBottom[718] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_FiligreeThinFrameLeftTop[719] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_FiligreeThinFrameLeft[720] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_FiligreeThinFrameLeftBottom[721] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_CharacterSelect[722] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_Tank[723] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_Assist[724] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_Puller[725] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_Speaker[726] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_SpeakerMute[727] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_Mic[728] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MicMute[729] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MercenaryBtnNormal[730] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MercenaryBtnPressed[731] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MercenaryBtnFlyby[732] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_MercenaryBtnPressedFlyby[733] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_Kick[734] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[6]:A_InvPowerSource[735] referenced but NEVER declared!

[Sat Oct 16 14:13:13 2010] Error validating symbol table.
[Sat Oct 16 14:13:13 2010] Error validating symbol table.

and for the life of me i cant fix it. Please help me if you have had this issue before.

I have reinstalled my sod version in three seperate folders and tried all three, thinking it was from a bad extract from .rar file, but it hasnt worked.

Thank you for any and all help Smiley

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 04:44:45 pm »

Because the SoD version from Steam is actually Underfoot.  The only way to get SoD now is via Torrent and we can't post links.  Feel free to PM me though.

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 06:04:38 pm »

I really hate to do this, and not to be a dick, but how many times does this have to be posted?

Where did you get SoD?  If you got it from Steam, you actually have Underfoot, and it is not completely supported by the emulator.

Sounds like someone is running the Underfoot expansion of steam not SOD ....

That was my thought to Tongue

Like i said bro no offense, but please ensure you're correct before making a statement that can completely destroy the reputation of a client like that one can. SoD is fine, and honestly the sooner EQEmu players drop Titanium the better.

Anyway in regard to Underfoot. It sounds to me bro that you bought "SoD" off Steam recently. That's not SoD that's Underfoot. I know it says SoD but actually the two clients for purchase on Steam are the exact same, the only difference is the price and the CD keys for expansion access you get from the purchase. Since we don't use CD keys obviously that fact is void. Underfoot is actually coming along quite nicely. Tbh once it's fully up and running you'll hear me say how much better it is than SoD... and it will be Tongue. But atm it still has a few bugs. Two examples of which are a couple bugs with the spell file and AAs. You can see my post not even 3 posts up for a link to the development of the client.

If you want SoD you HAVE to Torrent it now. Inb4 "Don't talk about that, Torrents are bad news Sad". It's honestly not as big a deal as you guys think, but i'm gonna respect Hunter's wishes anyway and not post a link. However if you want a link to the Torrent PM me...

You can load into game and I have not physically tested anything short of loading in and not seeing any buff icons and getting shot across a zone or in the air when hailing a buff bot.
As it stands now Underfoot is not supported by EQEMU as of yet.

I have SoF and SoD client's , SoF works just fine but using the SoD client buffs don't show up and upon hailing the buff bot it shoots you across the zone 20k dmg.
Any ideas in getting this client to work? btw this is the correct steam version compatible with EMU.

No it isn't. Just by what you said i can already tell you're running Underfoot. You must have just recently bought SoD off Steam correct? Yeah that version is actually Underfoot (It SAYS it's SoD because it only flags Live accounts to use up through SoD content on Live, however it has up through Underfoot and is thus an Underfoot client.)

Only way to get SoD atm is Torrenting it sadly =/. Hang onto the client though. Underfoot is nearing compatability (as a matter of fact that buff issue should be fixed already, i don't think Hunter has updated source code in awhile.)

That's actually the Underfoot client. That client is the exact same as the other client (specified as Underfoot) on Steam, in fact check the "last updated" dates. Exact same day, exact same client.  The only difference is the price and the fact that the starter pack only gives you CD keys for Classic-SoD where as the Underfoot pack gives you CD keys for Classic-Underfoot. However all the client files are there and since EQEmu doesn't use CD keys like Live then someone using that client on EQEmu, once it's fully compatible, would have access to Classic-Underfoot content.

In short, no it's not SoD, it's Underfoot. The name is deceiving.

SOE has updated the steam install of SoD to a date of July 8th, 2010. Users who use this client will experience an issue with the spellfile. The EQEmu team is already notified of this.

If you want a clean SoD install, back it up now. It's possible it won't be supported much longer, and EQEmu will move on to the next client.

Blood of the Akkadian
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 06:07:55 pm »

I really hate to do this, and not to be a dick, but how many times does this have to be posted?

That's why I answered it, so you wouldn't need to be a dick.  We can't expect people to search for everything and to someone who doesn't know that SoD is actually Underfoot they wouldn't KNOW to search for it.

Just saying.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061