Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:00:59 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: possible to get account unbanned?  (Read 5029 times)
jtsoccer2

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2010, 06:27:19 pm »

I recently had my warrior account banned for my name. I was named Buttsechs Guy. My brother made the account, don't ask me why he named it that lol. Right before the account was banned I was told by a few people in game that I would probably have account banned for my name so I tried to change my name. Obviously I never got the name changed because the account was banned before I could. I was wondering if I could get account unbanned and change the name. Thanks hunter.
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 06:58:26 pm »

DO NOT SHARE ACCOUNTS
Players that get banned have their accounts linked together by IP. If you allow someone to use your account and that person breaks the rules, then your account will be linked by IP and banned as well. You have been warned.

Do not share your accounts. If your "Bro", roommate, or child uses your account and does something dumb to grief players, then the account will get banned.

These rules are subject to change. Please check them frequently cause ignorance of the rules will not prevent you from getting banned.

Have a nice day everyone!

Was in the rules.  Should have not told your "Bro" the password if you had to worry about him Buttsechsing you.

Lucky he didnt ban your IP and the rest of your accounts.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 07:00:38 pm by Warriorstack » Logged

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 07:13:52 pm »

He had the account long enough to be able to get fighter guilded and all the way to his 2.5's? That doesn't make sense. You had plenty of time to turn it around and rename/reroll the toon if you thought it was inappropriate. Make a new account and roll another warrior.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 09:23:34 pm »

I e-mailed Hunter about the name on October 9th, so the toon has been around a while.
Reid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 07:32:16 am »

Multiple people told you you were being dumb. Multiple times through multiple channels. It IS against the rules, you KNEW, and flaunted that fact a few times in ooc. I, personally, am not sympathetic. Grab another account from eqemu and deal with it please.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439