Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 04:26:35 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 11 30 10  (Read 5653 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2010, 01:45:59 pm »

Just got home and responded to my emails. If I missed your email, then let me know. Please give me up to 2 days to respond since some times I'm on the road for 1-2 days at work. Big emails usually get put aside for the weekend since my time (esp for sleep) is limited.

After reboot, the Warrior 4.0 Epic will have a new graphic, and the Proc Per Minute will be upped from 10 to 12. See how that helps a bit on the DPS compared to before.

Yes, T5 and Epic 5.0 are in the works. Been brainstorming and causal work on it all year, and now we're trying to get it done. I'm taking off from work coming this Feb, so if I can't get it done before Feb, then it'll be done during Feb. I'm still hoping for earlier than Feb though, depends on holidays, etc. Its a huge project, more complex than any other custom zone, hopefully making it really fun and seem less of a grind.

I'll be online (invisible) this weekend as always working on stuff.

Enjoy!

Hunter

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Richard

The name is Richard Reames =) FaceBook it!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 03:00:35 pm »

Cheesy

War-Empathy
War-Empathyii
Monk-Sympathy
Paly-Empathys
Paly-Zempathy
Paly-Xempathy
Rog-Staburit
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 03:23:49 pm »

Good to hear! Warrior epic was always a good punch line now we will all have to think of something else. I for one am always thankful for the time you put into content and the memories over the years. I will always be here looking forward to the next great thing. Keep up the great work and make more personal time for yourself.  Grin

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Rostam

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 05:14:10 am »

now it looks like you're dual wielding warrior 1.0 2 handers, that's the new graphic
Keyto

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 07:48:04 am »

Thanks for these updates Hunter, love the new war 4.0 graphics.

Did some parsing with the new proc update with the war, with 6 anger IVs in 2 4.0s and max sorcer charm, damage per second before the patch was 27k+change, DPS now is 22k+change, so 18% is still missing from before the update was applied, as opposed to 33%.  So we're slowly getting our dps back Smiley

Ranger bow damage is another thing that you may want to look into when you have the spare time, my ranger with 4.0 and the T3 spell Secrets' Ranger secret secrets (haste and +30% damage modifier) used to crit regularly (probably 3 out of 5) at around 14.8k max.   Now the max is at 12470 and I rarely crit at that amount, maybe 1 out of every 15-25 hits, huge variation.  Also went to plane of dragons to do testing with the secrets spell, with it off, max crit was 12470, and with it on, max crit is also 12470 so it seems that the +30% damage modifier part of the spell isn't working as intended.  I also noticed that the bow crit rate is slightly reduced.  I could go 4-8 hits without a crit regularly, and 10-15 hits without a crit occasionally.

As for pure melee damage (non aug), I'm sure you've already read that dps is reduced for melee across the board.  I don't have the exact numbers, but I vaguely remember seeing ranger 4.0 swords critting over 3k and monk 4.0s critting near 4k (correct me if I'm wrong anyone else) with the mossy V aug.

I'm not saying these are indeed errors, just bringing them to your attention in case they weren't intentional changes.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 07:53:09 am by Keyto » Logged
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 11:06:53 am »

My monks were critting above 5k, does'nt matter much as I have completely given up on the monk and ranger classes.

Poop
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 04:31:32 pm »

Has to do with the spells cryaltis(sp) came and confirmed it so when you have time thats where i would start to look at all the trouble since the source update.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 65
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)