Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 06:25:11 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rules  (Read 7790 times)
MarkR

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2010, 01:03:25 am »

I know as of late there have been many questions regarding the "rules" of ooc, trains etc..... So I would like to see a topic /post with a sticky with the rules of ez. My main question is how are trains in non-custom zones, does the 10+ rule apply or is it open like pof. I was talking to a guildie today and he said that someone told him that it was ok, however I don't want to go off of he said she said when it comes to respect of ez.  Some others questions may be what can /can't I say in ooc.

Thanks
Mark

xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 06:33:16 am »

non-custom zone are not affect by 10 mobs train.
But you have to take care about other Player and don't train them / kill them with your train

Only Custom (not PoFire) have a limit of 10 mobs.

You have this post in Forum > General Category > Updates > EZ Server Rules
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:36:17 am by xoltrek » Logged
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 08:08:25 am »

Here you go my friend.... just insert zone names where appropriate!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 11:32:50 am »

Trains are allowed in non custom zones, yeah.
I would go as far as to say, if you're the only one in the zone and you want to train yourself, go for it... only person that suffers when you pull to much is you. Just my opinion on it though.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 11:34:29 am by Reed » Logged

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 11:35:56 am »

Its a question of respect too.
I personnaly when was training on Live and about to zone and saw people there i just went away and died so they didnt get trained... but thats me.

On EZ I dont train... cause i dont care of dieing here... no corpse run and no xp loss are the main reasons.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 11:38:25 am »

Well i know "training" can be mistook, especially in the way i use it. I mean to gather a bunch on mobs on myself, and kill them all. Not gather a ton of mobs and FD/ die on someone. Thats just poor manners.

If im going to die, i do it way out in the middle of no where, alone and afraid.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 06:23:55 pm »

All rules apply to Custom Zones

MarkR

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 10:18:55 pm »

Where is the post that says that.

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 11:09:20 pm »

It's not on these forums i don't believe but i remember it was posted on the old forums somewhere.

Trust us it's only in the Custom Zones.

Blood of the Akkadian
MarkR

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 12:30:55 am »

I'll trust you danny 8-)

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 12:42:36 am »

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 07:55:54 am »

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 310