Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:35:13 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Weapon Graphics  (Read 10341 times)
Nova5555

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 02:40:25 pm »

zomgDanyelle, that was really well said! /applaud

Maldor 70 Warrior 2.5
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 06:06:31 pm »

I love this server and what Hunter,and the others along the way who've helped,have done! I'm having a blast.

I don't want to see people arguing over this! I just thought since Hunter made the suggestion that he would change the graphics,that maybe we could take it step further. You know as well as I do,no matter what he winds up using,someone will always bitch about it lol.

I mean I would be willing to put my time into finding a solution or copying over 50,000 weapon ID's...long as it doesnt include source code,I wouldn't even dream of asking for that. But I would pitch in to help.

I use the SoD client and I pay attention to detail. Danyelle is right,its attention to detail that sets things apart. Its the little things,that in the end all add up to make something great. And character customization is one of those things imho.

I mean you are kinda forced into epics 2.5+ here,which is fine. I just thought it would be cool to have in game options on the graphics,so everyone can kinda customize their weapons.

I realize this probably will never happen,but I was just trying to toss around some ideas and maybe see what was possible.

I know I'm new to the server,and this suggestion may have been brought up before. If so I'm sorry,i did do a search before posting. This is a highly customized server,so i just thought it fitting.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 06:24:53 pm by Nindalf » Logged
Agrias

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2011, 03:45:12 pm »

Old post, but yeah.. is there something that could be done about weapon appearance?

There's been a lot changes lately & they're not for everyone.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)