Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:27:53 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hunter's feedback  (Read 7516 times)
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2011, 10:46:23 am »

On several occassions I have sent Hunter emails. Often with suggestions, other times with possible issues/exploits.

I have never received an email back.

Often I have posted suggestions in the subforum of the same name, also without any comment from His Master's Voice (Except for once, then I got the reply "No.")

Hunter,

Considering your timeschedule, is it even feasible for you to be more vocal? Especially in the suggestions thread. I'm not asking much, just a "Yes/No/Contemplating" would already be wonderful (I've been barking up the enchanter pet tree for months, I think, if it's never going to happen/if you think they are perfectly fine, I can spend my time and yours a bit better Smiley )

Fellow EZ players,

Any suggestions on how to word my mails to get a reply? I've been trying to get them as constructive as possible, stating what it is that I want to achieve, offering possible ways to achieve it, and why. Am I missing something? Do I need to start adding "source", ie adapted spell files, for him to check and duplicate if he thinks it's a good suggestion?

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 11:37:49 am »

I rarely respond in the middle of the week due to working 70 hrs a week. Saturday night is my only night off, and I'm trying to balance answering complaints in email about other players vs working on more custom content. Sometimes emails get lost in the spam, or auto sent to junk mail. There are hundreds of things I gotta do, and just matter of limited time and priorities. This server is just a hobby for me, and the player expectations have grown to unreasonable over the years.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 11:48:51 am »

This server is just a hobby for me, and the player expectations have grown to unreasonable over the years.

You know how it is, everyone wants more of a good thing =p

Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 11:49:00 am »

Understood. I'll help you where I can, finding bugs and posting suggestions, and whatever gets lost gets lost and whatever is implemented gets implemented.

Thanks for the feedback on this. I know firsthand how it is to have a hobby of yours become a burden due to expectations of others, so this is something I'm very eager to prevent.

Hugs,

Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2011, 03:56:03 am »

I'm still here too (On Saturdays).

Hunter - EZ Server GM
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 07:24:01 pm »

And monday's if you choose Smiley

I just caught you posting !! xD

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 07:30:05 pm »

Sometimes I post from my iPhone, or when I'm home and wake up for a few minutes.

On a side note, really big emails usually get put aside for when I have more time, and then I end up forgetting lol. They are stored in a folder for me to go through when I'm on my day off.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 07:36:30 pm »

its ok i only know how to PM him other then that no idea how to get ahold of hunter Tongue
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2011, 07:45:08 pm »

I think nearly, if not all of my emails have been answered by Hunter with an email back. Even emails that did not need a reply was sent with thanks. I keep my emails short and simple. When I write the email in the first place I go back through it a couple of times and trim off any unnecessary additions. Hunter has stated in the past, PM's never get answered.

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2011, 08:00:11 pm »

whats hunters email cant seem to find it
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 08:02:09 pm »

the_poet_warrior@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 08:04:39 pm by Reed » Logged

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 08:10:45 pm »

Either way its good to see you here. Ok i guess i can stop playing my druid now on a normal server since ours is back up. OMFG, if i hear one person bitch about exp here ever again, I will train you and FD Smiley

EXP sucks on live style server. Back to page farming in hoh i go Smiley

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 08:14:25 pm »

thanks reed
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 08:36:50 pm »

thanks reed

Welcome!

Pages: [1]