Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 12:20:51 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: SoD Client Download?  (Read 20392 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2011, 10:30:39 pm »

anyone have the SoD link? titanium is killing me now with all the client crashes

Then you're doing something wrong titanium is stable, there are some posts about filtering, and other tweaks...

And for all the others google isn't that hard to use.....

If titanium was so stable we wouldnt need the 'tweak' threads you mentioned just to keep it from crashing. Oh and thanks for mentioning google as Im sure the many people looking for an SoD download never thought to use it.

Seriously this was not a very helpful post. If you searched with google and found an SoD download link why dont you share it with us to prove what a genius you are.

Because posting about stealing software is what ya might call ...

ILLEGAL

Now piss off with requests like this.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2011, 10:31:12 pm »

Fugi isn't genius he doesnt have one of those cards to prove it like Wile E Coyote

Oh and as to the prove it to you...did a quick check and the same torrent I grabbed months ago is still the first link to come up in a google search if you use the proper string...

ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2011, 10:46:17 pm »

gummi can u do me afav plz bro i think tit is very stable but i could use your tweaks plz can link me your post bro Gnomercy
cerwin

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2011, 11:12:41 pm »

anyone have the SoD link? titanium is killing me now with all the client crashes

Then you're doing something wrong titanium is stable, there are some posts about filtering, and other tweaks...

And for all the others google isn't that hard to use.....

If titanium was so stable we wouldnt need the 'tweak' threads you mentioned just to keep it from crashing. Oh and thanks for mentioning google as Im sure the many people looking for an SoD download never thought to use it.

Seriously this was not a very helpful post. If you searched with google and found an SoD download link why dont you share it with us to prove what a genius you are.

Because posting about stealing software is what ya might call ...

ILLEGAL

Now piss off with requests like this.

-Hate

Its not stealing if they dont sell it anymore *wink*

Dont worry they have gotten plenty of money from me. I bought almost all the expansions (SoD included) but I didnt get them all on CD
Gummibear
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2011, 12:13:06 am »

I haven't a clue where you should go to.... I'm guessing somewhere like google? if I was going to type something for a search I would use terms relevant to the item I'm searching for. I have no idea what Everquest terms you would use to find a SOD client but it probably has something to do with a torrent Oh well, sorry guys   Sad

P.S. lrn2google
Sickem

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2011, 05:44:33 am »

I haven't a clue where you should go to.... I'm guessing somewhere like google? if I was going to type something for a search I would use terms relevant to the item I'm searching for. I have no idea what Everquest terms you would use to find a SOD client but it probably has something to do with a torrent Oh well, sorry guys   Sad
*drool with blank face* i sense a subliminal message...

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2011, 11:37:25 am »

Its not stealing if they dont sell it anymore *wink*
lol Amateur Internet Lawyer fail

just search torrents for eq emu sod client
I'm sure Hunter doesn't need links to l33t warez on his site.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)