Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 02:24:46 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for something around my level  (Read 2517 times)
Wildane

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2012, 10:12:00 am »

Hello, my name is Funkenstein (SK), Svenole(Pally) and Drakul (Necro).  All my characters are level 70, have 3.0 epics and full T1 armor.  Funk has all AAs and then some, while the other two have a few hundred spent.  Don't have nearly all my level 1 charms, but I've only been playing about 6 months.  I box all 3 characters, but I don't use MQ2 or anything, just alt-tab, and I got all my gear that way (except on Funk; was playing him solo for awhile and people helped him out).

I play 4-5 days a week, a couple hours a night during the week and usually more on weekends.  Just looking for something casual, to help progress, and I also like helping others progress.  I can easily help people get up to my level at least.  I'm not big into commitments, as I was in a raiding guild originally on EMarr, up to about halfway through the elementals when I stopped playing.  We used to get up real early in the morning and I'm not into rigid schedules anymore.  I'll gladly do planned events if I'm available, but these days real life comes first.  I'm a nice guy, so if any casual guilds are looking for new members, I'd like a good place to hang out. Smiley

Regards,

Funkenstein/Svenole/Drakul
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 80