Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 12:15:30 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a plugin...  (Read 6740 times)
Solbash

View Profile
« on: June 04, 2012, 02:21:32 am »

I've been searching for the MQ2ChatFilter plugin for days now and haven't came up with anything except MMObugs wanting some money out of me. So if anyone knows or has this plugin that works for Underfoot, could you point me to it or send me a private message with a way to get it. Much appreciated Smiley
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 07:11:44 am »

Been looking for it for months. Every dll for it I find is out of date and wont work with any version of MQ2 I have.

A friend has it on his PC at home, but he's in Russia atm. When he gets home he'll get it to me, and I'll let ya know.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 07:14:36 am »

Like wise here. Posted back 3 or 4 months ago looking for it with no one having a link to DL and still no luck finding it,
vhaeraun

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 08:12:59 am »

Been looking for it also if anyone comes across it. Thanks Smiley

Mutus
Leucian
Ishiva
Xenh
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 04:20:35 am »

can get it from the original authors post on macroquest2.com forums, VIP section plugins

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 09:32:32 am »

Wasnt able to find it anywhere on macroquest2.com.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 01:10:38 pm »

i was under the impression that you cannot simply stick a dll in your mq2 folder and load up any plug-in you want, the entire bundle has to be compiled as one. could be wrong on this one but thats the only thing i could think of when i was in search for the MQ2ChatFilter plugin and was never successfull in finding it.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 03:43:05 pm »

i was under the impression that you cannot simply stick a dll in your mq2 folder and load up any plug-in you want, the entire bundle has to be compiled as one. could be wrong on this one but thats the only thing i could think of when i was in search for the MQ2ChatFilter plugin and was never successfull in finding it.

That's generally true.  It is possible to compile a single plugin and have it work with an existing compiled version if the source exactly matches what the existing version was compiled with, but it's hard to get right.  Usually you will need to compile everything.
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 05:02:54 pm »

If you have VIP access its there. If you dont see the VIP section obviously you dont have access.
The thing is that some fag paid for access, changed the name of the plugin and started selling it on crap filled sites like mmobugs.
Hench you all know it as MQ2ChatFilter.
I've been asked for my copy but I no longer have the cracked MQ2 folder Xiggie gave me that had all the nice plugins. I compiled mine off the vip source that required a couple changes be made to it.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 04:00:02 pm »

The one I had was for SoD. Basically I took the mq2.exe from mqemulator.com and put it in the mmobugs copy, (both SoD mq2) and start it up with the mq2.exe instead of the mmoloader. All the plugins work for it as they are the same compile version. UF does not work this way. I would also caution people, there are a lot of plugins in the mmobugs version that are no-nos on most if not all emu servers. I can't see the chat filter fitting in that category though.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)