Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 07:29:07 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Update  (Read 3061 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2013, 10:49:47 pm »

Still have the flu here, with all of the above symptoms, esp tired. I still check email but rare and brief.

As from several people emailing questions, yes I am deleting WTS post cause before they were cluttering up the forums. I don't monitor or ban trades between players but for now try to keep it in /auc and I'm assuming for those that don't want to see that they can turn /auc off.

I still have list of things I want to get done on EZ Server, which is never ending.

The UW's are finally all lore to each other. Haven't decided if I will undo the lore since they are extremely difficult to do anyways, but max is currently 1 million hp and can only have one. You can trade any rank to the Essence Trader in Crafters Guild for another type of same rank, which will cycle between the 5 types of weapons. I still need to make custom worn, focus, and click effects on these items when I have the mental energy. Maybe need ideas too what would be reasonable and neat to have for effects.

Small stuff for near future still on list to-do is Fireblades v3+ quest, SM/IG illusions, run some custom perl quest that was submitted to me such as binding players in another zone if they binded in a no-bind zone before the change, and other scripts such as one submitted that fixed Epic Augs in Loping Plain weapons that I still need to review but sure it works anyways. Also I have a quest to delete your T7 weapon if its a 1hander or bow that has a 2handed epic aug inserted. So remove it now before I run the script.

Also need to revamp the entire EZ_Rewards NPC to use a custom table via DBI instead of qglobals since qglobals is unreliable. Sometimes the NPC won't see your qglobal, which can be your flags, credits, etc. Using DBI would allow it to see every time, and there fore not exploit free Christmas Credits again next time. Also would be able to add more custom fields like date/time, client used, etc rather than storing all that info into text file via write() function.

So thats just near future, with 100+ more items after that later on.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:55:25 pm by Hunter » Logged

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 07:00:15 am »

Rest up and feel better Hunter, we have lots to do now Smiley

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)