Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 08:44:29 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Am i wrong or am i Right ?
wrong for sticking up for myself? - 2 (5.6%)
Right for sticking up for myself! - 3 (8.3%)
Goats are like mushrooms. If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters. - 31 (86.1%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Nasaste. and Wulfgaur Best butt buddies for life  (Read 15684 times)
bizban

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2014, 06:22:32 pm »

Lol I'm not maslow for 1 for 2 thank you for trying to bash someone that has nothing to do with my thread lol <3 Fugitive my dear lover. And thank you good sir Nullyn Void you sir are my hero and i could have swore this thread would not get this much attention but yous are all making me as giddy as a little school girl .. Stop making me blush lmao

He can't give up or quit, he is some lost kinship with that fucktard(Cunt) Maslow. (SOS same old shit) different toon.

That is all, carry on.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2014, 06:52:43 pm »

Word of advice. Delete this thread. With it your reputation is toast. You may think reputation doesn't matter but here in a small community it matters a lot. Just delete the whole thing and don't post for a while in hopes that people forget about this.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 07:17:04 pm »

Gotta agree with Xiggie on this one, Biz.

Chunka

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2014, 01:01:14 pm »

Lol I'm not maslow for 1 for 2 thank you for trying to bash someone that has nothing to do with my thread lol <3 Fugitive my dear lover. And thank you good sir Nullyn Void you sir are my hero and i could have swore this thread would not get this much attention but yous are all making me as giddy as a little school girl .. Stop making me blush lmao

He can't give up or quit, he is some lost kinship with that fucktard(Cunt) Maslow. (SOS same old shit) different toon.

That is all, carry on.

Dude what the hell? - I told you to bring better drama, and in turn you decide to try and create better drama based on the shitty watered out drama that brought you here in the first place?

I second Xiggies suggestion, except that I think you should keep this shitty pile of thread here, so everyone knows exactly what kind of klaphat you truly are.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 88
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)