Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 09:21:12 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Did I mess up my log in?  (Read 2981 times)
Yummy

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2017, 02:06:28 pm »

Hi there.    I had read on Reddit that EZServer was different and fun so wanted to try it.      In the past I had played on Project 1999 and saw EZ was on the server list there.   So after getting RoiF client and setting up the correct files I  just used my 1999 info to log in.  That is two accounts.

Now after a glut of reading I noticed that there is a  page to officially request an EZ account.  OPPS!  Should I request a new login account through there and not use the 1999 accounts?

I was so eager to jump in and play that I kind of jumped the gun.

Loving it so far!    Smiley
Peign
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 02:26:26 pm »

Hi there.    I had read on Reddit that EZServer was different and fun so wanted to try it.      In the past I had played on Project 1999 and saw EZ was on the server list there.   So after getting RoiF client and setting up the correct files I  just used my 1999 info to log in.  That is two accounts.

Now after a glut of reading I noticed that there is a  page to officially request an EZ account.  OPPS!  Should I request a new login account through there and not use the 1999 accounts?

I was so eager to jump in and play that I kind of jumped the gun.

Loving it so far!    Smiley

your account login is tied to your EMU account and can be used for all EMU servers.   
Yummy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 09:22:24 pm »

Great!   

Thanks for clarifying that for me.   
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats