Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 06:23:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Magic Box instead of Aug Pool?  (Read 5160 times)
swamphy

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2010, 10:15:04 am »

Is there ANY way we can substitute the Magic Box for the aug pool? Maybe just with progression armor/epic weapons at least?

Losing items in a bath is a major downer. Seems like too often people crying in ooc about losing items. My bard lost her T1 pants in a bath a few weeks ago. What a waste of time to have to go back to Qvic... farm forever, back to Tacvi... farm forever, back to T1 and hope to get another plate pants drop. She still hasn't recovered. Yech!.

Balthor2
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 11:19:48 am »

/poke /poke
Go re-read what Hunter posted over the last 2 days.
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 12:09:28 pm »

/poke /poke
Go re-read what Hunter posted over the last 2 days.

Hunter didn't say anything about augments nor do I think it's even possible.  The coding for the aug pool is different than a tradeskill combine.

swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 01:04:37 pm »

I usually keep up pretty good on the forums, hanging on every word Hunter posts... Haven't seen anything about augs. Possible I missed it. Can you link it?

Yes, it is a separate system. May require a few hours of coding the magic box database. ItemA + ItemB = ItemC

That's why I suggested making for progression armor and weapons to limit the number of entries. Still, it is quite a few combination to code in. I'm sure I saw some volunteer coders hanging around here somewhere Wink

For the good of the server =)

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 05:33:23 pm »

I usually keep up pretty good on the forums, hanging on every word Hunter posts... Haven't seen anything about augs. Possible I missed it. Can you link it?

Yes, it is a separate system. May require a few hours of coding the magic box database. ItemA + ItemB = ItemC

That's why I suggested making for progression armor and weapons to limit the number of entries. Still, it is quite a few combination to code in. I'm sure I saw some volunteer coders hanging around here somewhere Wink

For the good of the server =)

Augments and Items don't work like that.  You can't pre-create an item with an augment in it.  Augments are variables stored on the character.

Also, you can't just code in combines for augments into tradeskill containers.  They are completely different.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 72