Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 11:51:46 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Dragon Slave KS  (Read 10027 times)
Bludlust

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2010, 08:35:28 pm »

Was in the tunnel which I had cleared on my warrior when Videmus use the path I had cleared to rush past me and go for Dragon Slave, after accidently agro'ing the Teleporter on my warrior I had Zoned out and put my paladin up to the top with the Dragon slave and parked him while I ran my warrior back, then Videmus ported up top ran PAST me and attacked/killed the Dragon. Picture proof as follows. I don't know about you guys but im sick of people using your cleared pathway and running past you 10feet to steal what you worked toward to get to, and FYI was there at the camp prior to that other player.

-What is your opinion and actions you would suggest taken?

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Demin
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 08:41:59 pm »

Type /motd and email Hunter. The end.
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 08:53:38 pm »

a few thoughts...

First, sorry you had a bad experience. I think most of us have had to deal with a unfriendly player and it just steals the fun out of the game.

Second, you do not present much of a case against the person. You blacked out info on your screenshot which decreases your credibility. Short of the guy coming here and admitting he KS'd you, don't expect any results from what you have presented.

Third, here's 2k, go make a group instance. You get the whole zone to yourself.
Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 01:01:58 am »

I got a unblocked photo, but this isn't a post about me.

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 01:56:31 am »

Getting kinda dramatic over this aren't you..

Yeah its a dick move for him to engage the mob before you but kill stealing would be if you engaged the mob and he ran up and out dpsed you.

But oh well i mostly just saw the screen shot and you yelling that he stole a cleared pathway. If there is repercussions i wonder if the individual who ran past the warrior in ldon 6 will get in trouble because they used his pathway.
Thalia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 05:16:42 am »

He didnt ks you  you cant sit a toon someone and run another up read the rules before you say someone ksed you.

NO KILL STEALING
Place nice here, and don't kill steal. You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp. You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive. If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it.

Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 05:23:15 am »

He didnt ks you  you cant sit a toon someone and run another up read the rules before you say someone ksed you.

NO KILL STEALING
Place nice here, and don't kill steal. You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp. You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive. If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it.

Wasn't zoning in the warrior or anything I just had to type "Ready" to come up to the mob.

Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 05:27:27 am »

Basically your theory is: If two players are headed to a Boss, 1 10feet behind the other and you 5feet behind the lead player, Once reaching the boss and because the firs guy did not engage INSTANTLY your allowed to attack because your closer to the boss than the rest of his group?

Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 07:58:58 am »

after accidently agro'ing the Teleporter on my warrior I had Zoned out and put my paladin up to the top with the Dragon slave and parked him while I ran my warrior back, then Videmus ported up top ran PAST me and attacked/killed the Dragon.

You make it sound like your War was out of the zone when he came up.  I know personally if I see a cleared path I think nothing of it.  For all I know someone just needed the page from the boss below and not dragonslave.

Also your screen shot does not really show much except you yelling about him taking your cleared path.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Firetoad

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 09:35:08 am »

Videmus what a shock, his actions where ever he is somehow always negatively affect others. Because of players like him I basically live in guild instances. Another example of his ability to be a self centered idiot is when I stayed in the public PoD zone a little too long, and while I was standing at the zone-in he pulls a shadow dragon to the zone in, and everyone gets hit with the DoT. Classy guy right there.
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 10:43:50 am »

The guy is up again in what 10-15 mins? OMFG go make yourself some tacos and wait for him to re-spawn. O happy days. Not like epic 1.5 is going to dissipate and not be there for you to hand in just because you had to wait for another dragon slave to spawn.  Funny thing i see is that most nubs that come here an complain end up doing the same things once they get their higher tier gear.
      At least when there wasn't instance of the zone there was reason for people to get upset.  But now gah even to a nub 2k is pocket change. 10 mins in mistmoore maybe at that? Only advice to you is nobody is the same so expect everything. Some people will wait and even offer to help when others are just in a rush and want to get things done as fast as possible. Whether they mean to leave the little nubs out of the picture or not. So if you don't want to deal with people group up with your box and pay for that instance. Problem solved good day.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39523336/ns/us_news-weird_news/?gt1=43001
 ( The tribe of pant off your rear end is camping my Dragon slave  Sad  )
Enjoy hope you learn from this. What happens to people that steal my dragon slave. I'm watching you ks'ers and got a fraps taser. Tho this will be hard to do in my instance but by all means try your best.

Edit: O it is lerxst2112 o it is. Hopefully it will make them wiser to the QQ and just move on. Its only junk to those that can't make meaning from it.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:47:54 am by Cracken » Logged
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 11:35:32 am »

Is that kind of hostility and criticism really necessary Cracken?  Even though your point might be valid it is lost amongst all the unnecessary junk.

That said, it sounds to me from the OPs description that he wasn't actually ready to engage and the other person was.  If I was in the situation you described I would have encouraged the person behind me to go ahead.  He was ready, I was not, and it's a 15 minute spawn.

I've been in situations here where I felt others have wronged me, but they are generally few and far between.  Most of the people I've met here have been fantastically helpful to my little group and those are the memories I choose to remember.  It's just a game, and even if you sometimes get virtual sand kicked in your face you get over it and move on.

Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 01:14:18 am »

It was a matter of seconds upon getting to the camp, not like i ran my warrior through the zone, he was just down below. so within 5seconds he ran past my paladin and attacked before i could box my warrior up by typing "Ready" and its not the point of a 15-30minute spawn, Cracken where do you hunter let me kill everything before you and make you wait the spawn time since its no problem to you Smiley You do have to understand there is camp/boss rules to engaging and fighting, its a respect thing AND a Ez server rule.

Thalia

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 01:03:55 pm »

I had Zoned out and put my paladin up to the top with the Dragon slave and parked him while I ran my warrior back,

I say it again maybe this time with your own post being on the same post as mine you will understand that Videmus was not in the wrong
You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive.  If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2010, 04:41:50 am »

I had Zoned out and put my paladin up to the top with the Dragon slave and parked him while I ran my warrior back,

I say it again maybe this time with your own post being on the same post as mine you will understand that Videmus was not in the wrong
You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive.  If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it.

This

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 111
  • Online Ever: 8678