Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 06:19:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: epic 1.5 and higher question  (Read 6061 times)
actarus

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2012, 08:24:53 pm »

im sorry if this info is posted somewhere else i was wondering is epics 1.5 and higher are useable at lvl 1? was thinking about doing the RoA quest but wasnt sure if i would be able to use higher epic or if id have to go back to the 1.0's
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 08:38:05 pm »

You would have to use 1.0. I think 1.5 is 65 and the rest 65 or 70.

actarus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 08:40:52 pm »

ty now im really not looking forward to the RoA quest lol
Hurley

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 03:14:26 pm »

RoA not very feasible if you dont have someone to run you through Plane of Fire once you get there, 1-47 can be done if you have friends with good buffs or there are usually people hanging out in nexus who dont mind tossing an hp buff and a DS on ya. RoA should usually wait until you can have someone quickly run you through PoF consistently.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 04:56:06 pm »

Exactly, you want to make sure you have some support toons before you go on ring runs. You also want to make sure you are already a member of fighters or casters guild so you can set your skills back up.

actarus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 06:11:04 pm »

TY all for this info i wasnt gonna be jumping into RoA anytime soon but was just curious as to how that all worked ty again Smiley
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 04:34:43 am »

Just to be the contrary voice from the wilderness, you can easily RoA without any support at all.

If you have no competition for the quest spawns and the server and network is cooperating then it takes about 9 hours for a 1.0 epic toon in potimea gear to complete an RoA cycle with no support beyond the buff bot.  The secret is to grind the quests(1) and to take a moments pause in (Dulak / Fear / Fire) between your last Dulak turn in and beginning the Velks line.  (The Frell Shagwell Velketor's Lab quest line is acquireable at 50 but is not very easy to do before level 53-54 for most classses.  A short pause for non-quest leveling is in order here for overall speed in the process.)

Been there, done that.  16 times so far on Soloista.  Shocked

Eminently doable, it just takes for-EVAH!

Skeezy Ratty Troll

(1) By 'grind the quests' I mean acquire the quests in SFG, go complete the requirements, gate back to SFG to turn in immediately upon completion and then repeat the process.  If you happen to end up a kill or two off level go ahead and level, but generally speaking you want to head back to repeat immediately.  The big exception to this practice is for those places where a quest ends and you move to a new npc for tasks, like when Field of Bones is offered the final time at level 10.  Then you should go ahead and level to 11 after completing the requirements before turning in.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 197