Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 04:05:04 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: UI's for UF? Sars prefered  (Read 12232 times)
Danjal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 11:00:37 pm »

The problem with the charms is probably because the ID for the bags is wrong in the EQUI_Inventory.xml. The ID for the bags are probably all labelled as <InvSlot item="InvSlot0"> while they should be labelled as <InvSlot item="InvSlot23"> till <InvSlot item="InvSlot30">. This should work for all SOD+ installs since they added the powersource slot. Installs before SOD will need to use ID's 22-29. Just be sure to make a backup of the file before tinkering with it  Grin

Hunter, You might also want to check out HealdarUI combined with Myxiplx's Tiny Map v2, both of which can be found on eqinterface.com. I believe it's about as minimalist as you can get with all the different parts in easy to move blocks. Though I will say it doesn't have the amount of buttons or as nice a petwindow as the one Xiggie has. Might be a good option for boxing.

Danjal

Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 11:02:50 pm »

Xiggie, this suits my needs, you are the man! This was the only thing holding me back for using my UF client!

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2011, 01:11:44 am »

I can prolly get one that is 1/4 of the size of the normal one. Didn't realize you wanted it that damned small, lol. And while fooling around with them I also think I figured out how I might be able to remove the charm slots off that hotbar. I will tool around with it and if I find anything I will just post it here.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 01:17:21 am »

Yeah, I think the pet window is kinda awkward. I didn't figure Hunter would be overly intersted in it anyway but thought he might have to test a pet class and wanted to make sure that if he did load it up the window wouldnt show up behind a chat window, lol. I am actually interested in checking out the ones that you mentioned as well. I have not found a lot of them to do much with, most don't work with UF. I almost have mine tweaked out finally. I just figured out how to edit target rings, thought that was pretty neat.

Ogah

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2011, 07:16:41 am »

Xiggie - do you have a U/I editing guide?

Your U/Is are incredible and I'm going to borrow one, if you don't mind.
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2011, 04:57:20 pm »

Xiggie - do you have a U/I editing guide?

Your U/Is are incredible and I'm going to borrow one, if you don't mind.
He makes them by trial and error, mostly errors tho. Kinda like pin the tail on the donkey.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2011, 07:04:42 pm »

Yeah, basically I have been opening the xml files in notepad++ and pouring through the code. I find something that looks like it might be what I want it to do and I adjust the values and reload. Sometimes it breaks it and every once in a while I will actually get an intended result, lol. Most of the time absolutely nothing happens visually though so it is a lot of trial and error. I tried looking at some of the editors but could not get them to do much. Since I know a little bit more of what I am looking at I am going to look at them again. If I do find one that seems somewhat easy to work I don't mind putting up a guide on it. Either way though, any UI's that I come up with will be posted. I trying to get a comprehensive group window that will show my FULL hp in it. Not having a hell of a lot of luck with it though.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)