Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 21, 2024, 12:49:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Class balancing!  (Read 12079 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 10:48:36 pm »

This is normal for where your at, get more people in grp, get augs... T1 and T2 have appropriate hps..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 10:52:48 pm »

Also, make viable classes.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 11:06:35 pm »

Amun (time 298 - 5 mins)
Pal 5031
Rng 3853

Khepri (time 307 - 5 mins)
Pal 5064
Rng 3647

Amun (time 170 lol Trueshot used - 2.8 mins)
Pal 6141
Rng 8356 (Trueshot)

Now that's what I'm talkin about... how about a Trueshot proc on the ranger epic bow?  Grin
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 11:43:08 pm by walk2k » Logged

walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 11:27:47 pm »

Also, make viable classes.
so, war/war/war/pal/pal then?  :p

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 12:00:28 am »

Replace 2 of the warriors, one with pal, the other with a random dps, like monk or sk. Something with more bight than a druid or shaman.

Padme

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 01:02:35 am »

Warrior and ranger already got nerfed ... trust me there is a big difference now, i was killing MCP in 10-12 min, actually i need around 15-17 min ... i want to see how many hours it will take you to be full T4 with big and long fight, you will get bored fast and think its impossible to finish all your toon gear ...

So i think before you try to balance class you should reach the high end content, get all the stuff you can have and after that you might be able to compare and give your opinion ... make more class and see what is good to have, i have almost lvled and geared all classes in games, between asking for lowering something, you might ask for upping other class ... paladin are good now, cleric are useless, they need an update, there heal isnt worth the paladin heal, i hope they should get an update, so we can re use them like it is intended in a group ...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 01:29:22 am »

While I don't think you need to be fully T4 I do think you need to be at least experiencing the end game content to be able to fully understand the depth of major changes that would effect all levels of content.

walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 03:26:18 pm »

I know, I'm just throwing out ideas, such as they are.  Would love to hear what other people think.
Really don't see many people using "DPS" classes like monk, ranger, rogue etc...

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2011, 03:35:36 pm »

Oh I totally agree, something needs to be done. The brawlers is supposed to increase damage. Lvl 50 is supposed to be 50%. The ultimate charm is supposed to increase 60%. This is raw melee damage, so if your attack max was 2k, with the brawlers 50 it should be a max of 3000. Currently it does not do that at all. I would really like to see this work. My monk gets a very small percentage of his dps from procs. He gets most of his damage from raw melee. It would really beef them up a little, though I don't think it would bring them all the way up to pally in dps, nor warrior.

Padme

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2011, 03:45:36 pm »

In my second group i play some Ranger, they lost a lot of dps, but i still play them and depend how i feel, i can :

- play a Monk, he is doing good with the T4 spell, i m working on his UC to see how it goes
- play a Bard, he is fun, adding some dps, i m also working on his UC Wink
- play a Rogue, have to play him full time to do dps, i need to get him icestrike 5 ... but they cost too much money ...
- play a Zerker, he doesnt do a lot, he could use more hp and dps, so have to do him an UC ... and icestrike 5 ...

look like a lot of farming Wink
Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 05:09:41 pm »

I just read the OP and a couple other posts on the first page... And from those I have to say this:

No classes should be reduced. If anything, some should be beefed up to match.

T2 bosses honestly do not have that much HP. Get more people in your group before you say something about mobs having too much hp.

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
Balthor2
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 07:31:49 pm »

Warrior and ranger already got nerfed ... trust me there is a big difference now, i was killing MCP in 10-12 min, actually i need around 15-17 min ... i want to see how many hours it will take you to be full T4 with big and long fight, you will get bored fast and think its impossible to finish all your toon gear ...

So i think before you try to balance class you should reach the high end content, get all the stuff you can have and after that you might be able to compare and give your opinion ... make more class and see what is good to have, i have almost lvled and geared all classes in games, between asking for lowering something, you might ask for upping other class ... paladin are good now, cleric are useless, they need an update, there heal isnt worth the paladin heal, i hope they should get an update, so we can re use them like it is intended in a group ...

I love this guy, someone that gets it and is willing to tell you (well politer then I would) to go pound sand.
Padme

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 02:08:08 am »

I love this guy, someone that gets it and is willing to tell you (well politer then I would) to go pound sand.

Roll Eyes i wish i knew more english  Grin
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057