Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 03:51:31 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Stupid ninja looters  (Read 6601 times)
Zevf

View Profile
« on: March 09, 2011, 11:40:36 pm »

Was ninja looted by langeldumort and his other alts.   Didnt get video, wish I did.  I soloed Seth for a while, then auctioned off the dragon wrist slot he dropped.  Then I had to tell the guy I auctioned it off to not to come.  He quickly logged off after ninja looting.  I may have mispelled his name, just look out for the guy.

Zehn <Bleak Horizons>-----------------------------------------------

I appologize.  Since I don't box, it's very hard to do anything and takes much longer.  After killing Seth I was poisoned and died (no boxed pally to heal me).  I quickly click my Ring of Dragons and zone back and I see the item is gone and you being the only one nearby quickly logged off before I could send you a tell.  I jumped to a conclusion.  I sincerly appologize to you and my guild.

Zehn <Bleak Horizons>
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:15:45 am by Zevf » Logged
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 11:45:06 pm »

REMOVED
-Obvious that particular guy didn't loot T1 anything, seeing as how he is T2/T3 geared at the time of this post
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:54:16 pm by Reed » Logged

Langedumort

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 01:55:50 am »

first of all I did not ninja loot anything from you. The only thing I was looking for from T2 was cleric legs. my other characters have been full t2 for almost the past month.

I have only been playing on this server for a couple months and I have read and understand the rules. I would not ninja loot anything for any reason. I am not that type of person.

I really do not appreciate being blamed for something I did not do.
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 02:16:53 am »

Ah...another person complaining of ninja looting with no proof.  Always fun to see someone needlessly trying to smear someone else who just happened to be in the same public zone around the same time they either let something rot...or didnt watch their corpse close enough and some noob zoomed over and ninja'd.  Not smart enough to lockdown a corpse?  Too cheap for a GI? Might be handy to start running fraps if nothing...attacking and smearing folks with no proof or real reason just makes you look retarded.  Not saying you're retarded personally...but that can be said for just about anyone who posts something like this.  Just some food for thought.  /inserts 2cp
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 11:01:03 pm »

There is a simple way to help stop ninja looting.

Get nekkid and offer some sekz to anyone near the corpse.

Works for me....only problem is I can't sell any loots. Wonder if it's related? Nah, can't be.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Zevf

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 08:19:35 am »

updated
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 10:02:10 am »

Thanks for issuing the apology Zehn.

Langedumort, I've seen you around but have no personal experience with you. Regardless, my apologies as well for the blame on your name.

-Clev

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Langedumort

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 07:10:24 pm »

I appreciate the apologies guys.

Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 09:19:47 pm »

Heh. Shit happens.

-Clev

PS: Totally just posting to pimp my sig! lol

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Zevf

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 10:12:25 am »

I was having a bad night, but that's no excuse.  I just started a new job and I rely on EQ and other games to destress me.  So having limited time on EQ now (2 nights a week) and not getting destressed but more stressed during gameplay = not good.  Usually I just brush stuff off like that, but not that night.  Again, no excuse, but I just want you to know I'm not a bad person.  Just a bad day.

Zehn <Bleak Horizons>
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 10:16:29 am by Zevf » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 65