Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 11:04:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: T5 crashes  (Read 6579 times)
whatzizface

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2011, 01:35:33 am »

Tonight we crashed T5 3 times, after boss pop's anyone else having this problems and what can be done to cut down on it any advice? Plus rain in air is a direct corilation to the zone crashing i have found.

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 01:40:14 am »

Wish I knew sorry....

But I had air crash without rain so that's not it... I swear it's just random, sometimes it lasts 4-5 bosses sometimes barely 1...  Tonite I zoned into a fresh instance of Air, did 1 Warlord, then had it crash on 2nd Warlord at 20%... luckily I saved the boss by relogging quickly but then it crashed AGAIN.. finally the 3rd time I got it killed..

Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 01:49:17 am »

Hunter, crashing sucks,killing 70-90 mobs to get 1 boss to spawn in t5 sucks ass, Any way you can make the zone static and keep the boss up when it does crash if crashing cant be stopped
whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 05:04:39 am »

I totally called it the other night i said" i feels like a crash" and sure as hell the rain started and it crashed so it might just be my luck. the thing with T5 is i might not be in tune with the zone.

lordlarwin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 05:13:49 am »

hey hunter whats up my friend please fix t5 when i take our entire guild we crash it everytime a boss pops or hr into it and then we cant pop some of the bosses we know the triggers for btw its a most awsome zone to play in we love it and your the best if any questions you have on the zone we have found out or bugs you can find us in our secret hiding spot thanks hunter p.s. hows life been going we hope your doing good with real life!!

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2011, 12:49:05 am »

Again tonight on the 4.5 mob, sorta rethinking the zone if this doesnt get fixed.

lordlarwin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 01:05:10 am »

sorry guys i really want us to advance but at this rate im not feeling it but lets try to keep morals up we will get it done slowly but surely

Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 11:07:29 am »

Curious - how many toons and players in zone and which version of the EQ client?

I've yet to crash this zone either.

Camric/Skyte - how often do you guys crash?
Pimpn - you mentioned some crashes I think, how often?
Pimpn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 11:26:17 am »

I also crashed killing White last night..

i crash it around every 2.5 to 3 hours..
client SOF
8 toons in zone

basic MQ2 plugins loaded
--only non basic would be mq2spawnmaster on 1 or 2 of my toons but i doubt this would cause crashes

i still think its the client and i don't think anyone will ever be able to fix it..
it is what it is.. take it or leave it

I've endured it and completed T5

keep going guys.. did you try zoning out then back in every 2 hours?
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 11:30:36 am »

I also crashed killing White last night..

i crash it around every 2.5 to 3 hours..
client SOF
8 toons in zone

basic MQ2 plugins loaded
--only non basic would be mq2spawnmaster on 1 or 2 of my toons but i doubt this would cause crashes

i still think its the client and i don't think anyone will ever be able to fix it..
it is what it is.. take it or leave it

I've endured it and completed T5

keep going guys.. did you try zoning out then back in every 2 hours?

interesting, I run titanium client with 6 toons (outside of zoning in looters at times) and I've run 15+ hours straight without a crash.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 12:11:30 pm »

Well Crab when you got the #crashreset helps out alot Smiley

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 12:19:44 pm »

Last night we had 3 groups in zone. I personally run Titanium and i think some others do too. Some have more problems than others in there they get disconnected about every 30 mins or so and the whole thing goes to heck after about 2 and a half hours but sometimes earlier. Leaving after 2 hours and zoning back works?
 As for last night i rarely get agravated at a game but after killing for 3 hours to snowball the bosses and go for another 4.5 the zone goes poof and so do the bosses. Thats alot of wasted time for alot of folks and if it doesnt change i dont see the enjoyment in getting frustrated at fighting the actual zone crashes and not the mobs.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)