Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:43:03 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: DoN / OoW / TSS / TBS / PoRo / DotDH Zones and Content  (Read 5109 times)
Wohda

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2011, 12:31:32 am »

Is there anyway we can get the zones for these expansions if not all the expansions on this server? I know myself and others would like the option to go to these zones even if they weren't part of the progression but to allow us the opportunity to kick some behinds of the bosses in those zones and get some revenge.

On a side note I think Dragons of Norrath *DoN* would make a great staple on this server for T6+ content. The dragon raids are just awesome and the group missions were way better than LDoN. We could utilize the crystals system for gear ect tons of ideas I have anyone else care to chime in?

Wohda~
Evilmog

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:22:25 pm »

Holy shit I think I can answer this one.

From what I've read on the Emu forums, spawn tables are the only thing really done to these Expansions. Most servers that have any of those zones playable are 100% customized. None of the mobs there are tweaked for stats and stuff.

Wouldn't be surprised if the mobs had no HP either.
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 05:33:14 pm »

Our database is 3-4 years old. I think it was only populated up to PoP. Would need to import mobs into the db, and the zone info (name, id, etc) as well. Not impossible, would take time.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Kenshou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 09:19:40 pm »

Can go to the non legit servers and #zone then summon wep and armor, no reason to have them here unless they where alt zone to the custom content
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 120
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)