Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 27, 2024, 08:40:01 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Can someone recommend a good link for spells?  (Read 3621 times)
Bowl

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2011, 01:22:33 am »

Morning all!

First off - Loving the server!  Last time I played EQ was 10 years ago, so everything still feels a bit muddled, so trying to find best reference sites to make life a little easier.

Can anyone recommend a good site for spells info - say something that shows all the spells for a class by level BUT also shows where spells are upgraded.  For example, Yaulp II replacing YaulpI

That way I can quickly work from current level backwards to know which are the best spells I should have loaded at my level

The best Ive found so far is this http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spelllist.html?name=&type=pal&level=90&opt=And+Lower&action=search

but it doesnt include spell progressions.  or am I just better off using right mouse click over my spell hotkeys?

How do you all deal with spell progression & making sure youve got the right things hotkeyed & the best spells loaded when youre going up through the levels?

thanks
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 01:55:04 am »

If you right click on an empty spell gem it will give you a drop down menu of your spells categorized with the levels next to them. From there there just really look through them and read the descriptions. As a paladin you are probably going to want to have brells, focus of healing, cancel magic (yes the lower lvl one as it is never resisted) maybe a group heal and a single target heal but not really much else. For the most part on your paladin just press the attack key.

Bowl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 03:31:13 am »

Thanks Xiggie.
xcopyezemu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 11:20:37 am »

Yes before I saw this little trick in their tutorial vids I was like "Oh no I have to dig through all of these...." heheh
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 96
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)