Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:38:40 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Newbie question  (Read 3140 times)
lavit2099

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2011, 02:52:32 am »

I played EQ way, way back in the day.  Like when it first came out (was in 9th grade), all the way up until just after the PoP and 5th anniversary stuff.  I just recently learned about this EQEmu stuff and have been looking around.

I've tried P99 and like it, but I miss a lot of the stuff that came out later, like the Bazaar and LDoN's.  I'm curious, everything here seems to talk about the custom content and it requiring level 70.  Does that mean the game is, more or less, the same from levels 1 to 70 as it was back on live, but that the "end game content" is different?  I never really got into the top of the top stuff back then, mostly due to high school and then college.  Think my highest was a 50-something rogue.

If this is the wrong place to ask, I apologize now.  Just looking around at populated servers and hoping to find the good ol' EQ experience once again.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 03:25:59 am »

This server is custom from lvl 1 to lvl 70. Custom gear, custom epics and mobs have been customized as well. This server is more geared toward boxing than solo but you wont really find 70 man raids here. Even if you do find large raids like that most of the server can be done with one group if the right geared toons. I have been able to do everything, all the way to the end game with 6 toons comfortably.

lavit2099

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 03:31:50 am »

I've watched the few videos I've been able to find.  It seems rather interesting.  I think after some sleep I'll have to give it a try in the morning.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)