Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 03:10:04 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Double loot for labor day weekend?  (Read 17795 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 10:42:44 am »

yeah but seriously its a perk not to be counted on, don't get all aggro on Hunter. The man is on vacation and is having a baby, he has lots to enjoy right now and should be, every minute Smiley

+1

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Stormcougar

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 11:04:29 am »

He didn't consider Independence Day a holiday worthy of Double Loot...there probably isn't any hope for Labor Day.  Worse part with a server waiting in anticipation there was no confirmation or acknowledgement if there was or wasn't...so for 2 weeks the server sat in constant excitement and disappointment.

yeah but seriously its a perk not to be counted on, don't get all aggro on Hunter. The man is on vacation and is having a baby, he has lots to enjoy right now and should be, every minute Smiley

Just stating a fact for the people hoping and waiting...don't want another Independence Day to happen.  If you read Hunter agro in that, then whatever.  Facts are facts, you deny we received nothing from the weekend before and after the weekend after Independence Day saying a simple "Yes or No?"  The whole time the server sitting in a wait and see stance.  I'm simply telling how it is, so no one gets false hopes up to be let down later.

If I remember right posts regarding Independence Day was also being removed as they appeared, leaving everyone even further in the dark.
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2012, 11:09:26 am »

no worries, i understand your position. Just saying we should have a bit of understanding towards the situation. I am really hoping for dbl loots too, have a few UC to finish and need a few t4 BP's Smiley I am sure Hunter will come through for us.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2012, 11:20:16 am »

no worries, i understand your position. Just saying we should have a bit of understanding towards the situation. I am really hoping for dbl loots too, have a few UC to finish and need a few t4 BP's Smiley I am sure Hunter will come through for us.

After the newest batch of characters I made, I now have 9 more UCs to complete lol
Puyol

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2012, 01:00:23 pm »

I'm crossing my fingers with the rest of you.  I feel like the last one we had was forever ago... I got home from work late last night tired as hell and then while relaxing got super excited for the possibility of it returning.  I'm at work till this afternoon so if we get that double loot someone please post on here so i can put a smile on my face.. Graphics design for custom clothing appearal and no AC in here so i wanna smile!! lol
Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2012, 01:07:22 pm »

you guys realize that everytime you ask for a dbl he will not give it to us even if he had orginally planned for it.

He has stated before that it is a specail thing that he does...their fore the more we ask the longer it'll be till we see one again...also him being on vacation (or getting ready for it) will also dictate wether or not he choses to give it to us

-Whispering
Stormcougar

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2012, 01:17:26 pm »

you guys realize that everytime you ask for a dbl he will not give it to us even if he had orginally planned for it.

...if thats true, then there will never be one.  People get excited and tend to start chatting...its not in a bad way just human nature to talk when excited.

It would have to be announced a month in advance for it not to be ruined by someone getting too thrilled about the idea and can't take any longer and post asking...BAM! double loot ruined by the anticipation of it.
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2012, 01:25:56 pm »

I wouldnt be suprised if we dont see it this weekend. With the sour taste in the boss's mouth from all the botters and exploiters he's had to deal with as of late, dont see it comming. Add in that labor day isnt considered a major holiday by many and all the rest thats going on I dont see a double loot weekend being on Hunters top 10 list of things to do.

Now, Would i like it, Hell YA!  Grin
Stormcougar

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2012, 01:43:19 pm »

Add in that labor day isnt considered a major holiday

Yeah, if Independence Day wasn't one, then that leaves very few holidays left.  Christmas...maybe Thanksgiving.
jmaneuv011

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2012, 09:58:22 pm »

We have another holiday weekend coming up...Just saying Smiley
Darkintellect

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 10:26:21 pm »

We have another holiday weekend coming up...Just saying Smiley

$100 bucks says it won't happen anywhere close to the Halloween event.

-Vessel
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2012, 07:27:17 pm »

I'll see if I can run double loot again for Thanksgiving, from Thursday till Monday.

I'm just excited about the upcoming Halloween Event Smiley

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Nexxel

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2012, 08:23:31 pm »

AWSOME for you to post Boss, so now maybe some of the guys will quit Worrying about double loot and focus on HaLLoWeeN!

Cant wait, missed last years so this years is gona be twice as busy, where to be where to be  Shocked
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 105
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)