Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 05:05:34 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: UW Greatstaff Click?  (Read 10372 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 05:30:13 pm »

I agree, ideally it would be handled the way you are doing it. If it doesn't work though I hope a pet would be on the table. It doesn't have to be for everyone, only casters of course. As for them being OP, have you seen the ultimate weapon on a warrior? It is crazy dps. I would even venture to see about having multiple weapon types on the pet as the UW increases. Hail the pet for a selection of a couple different weapons that he could have. One being aoe damage proc, another being an aoe root and another being some sort of group heal. The idea of the rune is to keep the pet alive. The scaling of damage and adding of different weapon choices is where you could add power as it scales up.

I like this a lot. Making note for future reference >_>

It might not be a bad idea to make it a shield (no back slot) for casters.  That way they don't give up an epic click which other classes don't have to do with the 1h UWs.  No melee class would give up a secondary slot for a shield instead of a weapon so that wouldnt be an issue and you could make the click effects whatever you want.

Hmm noted. Maybe not so much a shield as everything has shields. Possibly some badass looking offhand? (any ideas?)

-Hate

EDIT: Why not just leave a staff graphic actually? Gogo dual wielding like ye ole' Gandalf?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:37:35 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 05:48:14 pm »

In VT my cleric got an offhand item that had flowing thought and looked like she was carrying a music stand. cant remember what it was called but on later raids she got a shield.

Music stand would be a cool look for others to poke fun at Wink
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 06:31:16 pm »

Who cares what the graphic is, shield or weapon or dildo, doesnt matter.
It should be one handed and usable in secondary slot.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 240