Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 06:08:06 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Updates 09-10-11  (Read 11357 times)
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 09:59:43 pm »

Gave out 100 free credits to each person that helped / submitted mini map to me yesterday.

Give out random credits sometimes other places too, like TwitchTV, ooc chat, etc.

Such things are rare, just gotta keep eye out for the opportunities.

Giving out credits for serious bugs/exploits too all the time.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 11:52:10 pm »

I would do that however I just don't have the 25 bones to toss at it atm. If it was at 5 I would find a way... but 25... my wife would cut my twins off.
People are always buying Ess with EZ credits.

You can make 50 EZ in a day or two by selling things Essences, HoH tokens, and anything else im not thinking of.  I think ppl were giving like 2-4 EZ per harder Ess.
Chukak

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2013, 05:40:13 am »

Would you consider slightly upping the drop rate on tacvi pieces in CT? The CT patterns are easy enough to get, however if you want all 8 pieces of tacvi you literally have to clear every NPC in the zone at least a dozen times. This would likely be a huge bottle neck for newer players, whereas in Tacvi a newer player really only had to clear a much smaller zone a handful of times in order to get their required pieces. Another idea would be to reduce the drop rate on patterns from the bosses to 50% and put in more magic box recipes that allow you to skip from qvic to CT level. That'd allow groups to target/camp needed pieces but wouldn't make it the easy 100% rate it is now (would also incentivise people to actually learn the zone/spawns/etc.)

I like the change (Tacvi was small, boring, and... well... boring), it just seems the drop rate is a bit elusive, especially for that last piece Tongue
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 245