Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:24:10 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Master of Illusions Mask? (Ultimate Illusion Mask)  (Read 6740 times)
Soprano

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2014, 07:16:33 pm »

A progression item similar to the UC or RoA quests.

NPC character (bard or rogue maybe) for turn ins.

Initiate the quest by turning in a certain number (3?) of old Norrath Illusion masks. (Iksar Hide Mask, Mask of Deception, Desiccated Halfling Mask, Mask of Obtenebration, etc...)

Recieve a Master of Illusion Mask with no stats or effects.

Turn in/combine an LDON illusion from level 6 along with the Mask to increase the stats of the mask and adding that illusion.

So how to use the illusions?  I thought maybe, a dialogue box appears with the illusions that you have available to you.  Click on the desired illusion.  There could also be text that appears in the general chat box of available illusions that would work in the same way.  Finally, the mask could summon the "Master of Illusions," much like the Banker, Waypoint, or Vendor.  Hail him and he will offer you the available illusions that you have completed and cast it upon you.

Progression of the mask could enter into the upper tiers by collecting the illusions of the Gods, such as Rallos Zek, Cazic Thule, Innoruuk etc.

Just a thought as I was doing some spring cleaning on my bard and had nearly three full ten slot bags of illusions.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 07:18:43 pm by Soprano » Logged
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 07:57:37 pm »

Maybe make it a bit more like UC by making it so that the first mask you combine with it makes a certain type of illusion mask and you have to level up multiples to combine together for the master illusion mask that you can turn in for different illusions or make you choose from a list of illusions that you cannot normally get for the final form
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 01:34:40 pm »

how will this make me kill faster?

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 12:24:36 pm »

I really like this idea.  As I played a bard main on live and LOVED illusion items...maybe make it so that you could get the illusion items from LDON and get the master mask and then use essences to make the stats/hp/etc. better than the tier mask you can get.

+10,000 on a great original idea too!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 12:26:30 pm by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 01:03:08 pm »

Hmm, noted. I'll start considering ways to build it up.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Soprano

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2014, 05:43:27 pm »

I really like this idea.  As I played a bard main on live and LOVED illusion items...maybe make it so that you could get the illusion items from LDON and get the master mask and then use essences to make the stats/hp/etc. better than the tier mask you can get.

+10,000 on a great original idea too!

Collecting illusions was a bit of an obsession of mine on live too.

Thanks for your consideration, Hate.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 06:16:02 pm »

All I really want is a bellikos illusion for my entire crew =P
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 08:06:18 pm »

I cried a bit when I found out the Rallos Zek reward illusion was the ugly PoS avatar of war instead of RZtW... Was a good cry  Lips sealed
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439